Party-2

Is anyone still reading this ? because I see no one is enjoying it so may be I will rethink my decision to update or even complete this ff, I thought it was going to be a good ff, but alas! it doesn't see like it.

thank you all of you for reading it till now.

Shubman checked himself again and again in the bathroom mirror. "Shubman yrr come out how long will you take!!" Mayank yelled, Abhishek has messaged him that they are ready and waiting for them at the reception floor of hostel.

"what were you doing fucker... it's not like someone is coming to ask your hand for their daughter" Mayank rapped but stopped when Shubman came out, a smirk on his lips knowing the effect he is gonna have on people.

"let's go baby.." and Mayank showed him middle finger, making vomiting face. Shubman laughed at overdramatic reaction of his roommate, they reached the entrance " bhai you are looking stunning ..." Abhishek hugged his bestie.

"wait is he the same glassy eye nerd... ahh.. I am having heart attack.. mini heart attacks.." Abhishek cried putting hands over his heart. Mayank looked away feeling his cheeks heating up. 

"Where is Ishan ?" Shubman looked around nervously at the question of his roomie. "nothing much casual princess behavior, last moment touch.." Abhi shrugged, just then Ishan came. 

"I heard you Abhi, my dear roomie" the boy said, making their heads turn, Shubman felt that again, those mini mini pick ups of heart beats. "indeed a princess" slipped Shubman's mouth, he quickly put hand over. 

"let's go guys our cab is outside of the campus.." and the squad walked out of the campus, ready for their first party as IITians.

"so who is gonna sit at passenger seat?" Shubman scanned all of them, Mayank can but Abhishek was clinging to his arms still on the heart attack drama, so a big no for both of them.

He looked at Ishan who smiled at him back , no no what if driver tried something , he can't risk it, what if driver got enchanted by the angel beside him, no Ishan. so only option left was him.

He walked over to passenger seat and sat there, he wanted to sit with his friends but guess he will be here sitting alone, all three quickly settled in the back seat and the driver speed up.

"who the fuck choose club this far?" Abhishek said looking at the sign on top of club entrance, "Rich people you know.." Mayank replied and they all went inside.

 This was a entire different world, neon lights with high music on, people dancing, different kind of drinks, as the host said only for freshers.

All of their classmates were there, many from other streams or courses but only freshers were there. Four of them settled on the bar counter, eying the different drinks . "I will start with simple.." and all four them settled to go with flow, first to check their tolerance level.

Shubman was right when he thought of leaving an effect , Girls were staring at him, some even tried to approach "hey there Shubman right?" a girl in black fitted up to knee dress asked.  

  he was not fool to not understand the meaning behind those seductive eyes. "yes and you ?" he asked politely shaking hand "Sonal Rathi, wanna dance?" she asked, her eyebrows up with a suggestive smile . 

"Oucch!!" Ishan yelped, rubbing his waist where his best friend pinched him "You are staring " the guy stated smirking and Ishan buffled "no what are you saying.. "

"yes Mayank baby that so rude of you, princess was infect glaring " they both high fived, Ishan huffed "do whatever you guys  want, I am gonna dance" and went to the dance floor, his eyes staring holes at the wrapped hands of girl around Shubman's shoulders.

Mayank and Abhi was still laughing when the words sank into former's head "wait.. did you call me baby , you piece of shit.." Abhi caught the wrist of Mayank who was about to slap his head "let's dance ha.." and pulled him to stage.

Music changed to sensual one, Shubman smiled at the girl but his eyes got stuck behind her, there was Ishan dancing crazily, his rhinestone top dazzling , sometime his cute tummy peeking, in neon lights his face look so alluring, Brown black eyes , tempting lips as if inviting him, his curls falling on his face.

Shubman took girl's hands away too bewitched to notice the strange looks she gave him, he stepped forward walking up to the enchanting sight. 

Ishan shot him a smile, jumping on his heels when music changed to something else, Shubman dared to put the hand on other boy's waist feeling how it fit in his large palms, it was tiny. 

Ishan stopped , they both still remember the last night, how silly it turned out to be. "Shubman.." a mere whisper left his mouth, already sensitive just by a mere touch, he sucked in a sharp breath when Shubman pulled him to his chest.

"princess.." Shubman breathed out biting his earlobe, fingers dipping into his waist, slowly going to his hips. 

Ishan put his head on the half naked chest of Shubi, as he was wearing a greenish sheer shirt, with two buttons undone, leaving nothing to imagination, Shubman put Ishan's hands around his shoulders. they swayed their hips slowly on the now ongoing slow sensual music.

"you are looking ethereal Ishan.." and the other looked up  from said boy's chest, both of their cheeks burning with that soft pink blush.

"whooo that was so great..." Ishan and Mayank yelled from the bridge, Abhishek smacked his head, it was his idea to try some hard drinks as at last they are going back.

"yeah you are right, it was seriously so good..." and they all laughed, they feel so good and light here, breeze hitting their faces, only four of them on this highway . 

"Shubi my legs hurt.." Ishan pouted, Shubman walked up to him "let me see Ishu" he sat down, taking Ishan's legs on his lap, starting to massage small petal like feet after taking the heel sandals off. 

Yeah Ishan wore a little heel , those in men's come but the sandals were pretty just like their owner. "feelin good Ishu?" Shubman asked and Ishan moaned at comforting sensation. 

"see told you he is a princess.." Abhi said looking at two boys sitting a little far from them , Mayank hummed nuzzling his nose in other's chest who seamed to stop breathing, they both were side hugging each other.

around 20 mins later, they saw  their cab, and started to walk , all four of them walked with a newfound feeling in their heart, smiley faces, blush adoring their cheeks.

Shubman and Mayank were a little behind both the running idiots as they were having a competition 'who reaches first?' even though car itself was coming to them. 

Shubman's right hand ruffled Mayank's hair, who smiled back and other was on his shoulder holding those pretty sandals.

--------------------------------------------Ocean_215---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.