IIT Mumbai

SO hello everyone, I have started this ff, but first I will finish "Serendipity" then give my focus to it. till then you all tell me what else I can add into it, or any new interesting idea, and let me tell you all before handed, it's a mpreg. 

Don't forget to tell me your ideas, I will read all of them and consider but not here, if you have some really exciting idea then do D.M me.

"uhh I hate it, I hate it so bad..." Abhishek whined plopping himself on the bed, Mayank looked at the boy , adjusting his glasses, still standing at the door, he opened for the whining man. "Abhi why are you whining ?" Shubman asked, pulling the boy up . 

"My roommate is coming today.." he said and Mayank sighed , arranging his books on the his side room, Shubman and Mayank are roommates,  and Shubman and Abhishek are best friends, who sulk at this arrangement , every time, he came to their room.

"I hate the management here.." Abhishek whined , now eating the apple he saw on Mayank's study table. "you can't , it's not our father's uni. It's top most colleges of world, people die to study here.. come on Abhi you can't say things like this.." Mayank huffed, his hands on his waist, he was so done with this melodrama of the boy, from last week .

Abhi pouted at Shubman, who smiled. "what can we do Abhi, Mayank is right, as soon as we accept that we are not roommates, it would be good... and you should help your roommate in settling here, we all are already here from a week, he might feel out.." Shubman said, taking the apple from Abhi, who huffed. 

"ok.. but don't forget our Saturday plans Shubman.." and Mayank sighed when Abhi went out. "Hey don't be like this...He is not used to live without me or with someone else.." and Mayank looked at him "you want me to believe your bullshit.." with look.

Mayank was done, Abhi spend most of his time in their room, making noises, not letting him have his so much loving peace.

Shubman Gill, 18, studying Software engineering from IIT Mumbai, in first year, Abhishek and Mayank is of same age and also pursing their career in Software engineering. 

Shubman decided to check on his dear bestie and his new roommate, he was concerned but for whom, it's still left to decide. He knocked at the door, once, twice , thrice and fourth but wait it was not the wooden surface this time, "oucch .." shubman looked at the creature infront of him, who was caressing his nose, such  a cute nose , he thought . wait what?

Shubman was a enchanted by the beauty of the man, how can any man be this beautiful? starting from his black long hairs, bangs falling on his forehead, reaching up to his eyes, oh eyes, they were well hidden behind those white framed glasses, his cute button nose, bread cheeks, those shining lips from where a tongue was peeking after seconds, and oh his mullets showing on his nape, and all these were perfectly blending with his slightly dark or you can say Dusky skin tone and he can get that boy is short in height, at least compared to him, he was reaching up to his shoulder.

"let him come, he is my friend .." Abhishek yelled from his bed, Ishan finally opened his mouth "come inside.." and went back to his work , of unpacking his things. Shubman came out of the trance, his going south , Ishan was wearing a big T-shirt and a short, which was hidden under T-shirt. 

"pervert" a voice said inside Shubman's head , as Ishan felt the hot gaze, he glared back at the boy who was still looking south, Shubman looked up and gulped when Ishan glared at him.

"Get a hold on yourself , he is not a fucking girl, for god sake shubman.." and shubman finally collected himself , in his 18 years life, he never saw any boy this beautiful, that was where he was mistaken , he saw lot of beautiful people, met many but never found them beautiful.

He walked up to his friend, who was lying on his bed, munching on chips, watching something on social media. the other side of room was messy because Ishan was arranging his side but Abhishek's side was messy , why? He was probably not in mood to pick up his scattering things.

Ishan kishan , 19, he took a year gap to attend JEE Exam, so here he is in IIT Mumbai, after getting admission in B.T.E.C.H , software engineering.

------------------------------------------------Ocean_215-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.