Party

From the last few days Ishan was being cocooned by his three idiot friends, as they quoted "We don't those two fuckers to see you, until they forget this all". He was done, whenever he has to go somewhere one from the trio would be following him. just like currently, Ishan was going to restroom after one of their class, Abhishek was following him. 

"don't you think they have already forgotten about me?" asked Ishan , entering the washroom. "Yeah they have forgotten about you the moment , you guys parted ways that day!" Abhishek uttered and continued "by the way since when seniors are giving this much attention to their juniors unless they want to hook up with any of them".

"Then why you all still being my unwanted bodyguards?" Ishan asked on their way back. "Ask Shubman, it was his idea to start with." and the short boy nodded, his thoughts conflicted.

when they entered the class , saw everyone cheering on something, a boy said "so let's get ready guys ... to party hard .." "whoo." "yeah and one more thing , there would be just us the freshers no one else.." and more encouraging cheers were heard. 

"what party is he talking about ?" Abhishek asked , taking his seat beside Mayank. "Some rich boy's party" Mayank uttered, making both of the boys 'ohh acha'. 

"So are We going to this party tomorrow?" Shubman looked at his friends, they were here in his room, sitting under a blanket on one of the beds, phone lights on for the much needed light they need to see each other's face, but only one phone's.

"yeah.. we are going, It's a golden opportunity to enjoy ourselves without any seniority around!" Abhishek exclaimed, Mayank was confused as what to say. "YES we will go only if Mayank is comfortable" Shubman whispered, his hand over the knuckles of said boy. 

Ishan felt uncomfortable at the sight, he also have not said anything but Shubman think about Mayank's comfort, may be he was taking Shubman's recent day concern for him in a wrong way, this Shubman take care of all his friends.

"yes we will go , what about you Ishu?" Mayank asked and Abhishek pulled Ishan in a side hug "please say yes, dear princess, I will do your laundry for rest of the week" Ishan made a thinking face but gave in when Abhi whined. 

"okay okay my servant but don't forget your words" and they all cheered "shhh" all said at once, laughs erupting out of their mouths. "wait guys I need to go to bathroom.." Abhishek said getting out of the blanket, after some seconds Mayank also got out of blanket "you too?" Ishan asked and Mayank showed him his little finger.

Ishan did not dare to look at the guy sitting infront of him, their knees touching. "so princess.." Shubman smirked, looking at the boy who also looked at him, only a single phone light under the blanket , Shubman felt his heart beats quicken again, light was creating a hue on Ishan's face.

"huh yeah.. he tease me with it.. I can't cry every time.. yeah that's..." Ishan fiddled with his fingers biting his lips,  Shubman started to close the gap between their faces, his eyes on those shiny lips being bitten mercilessly by the owner, it seems like his body is on autopilot mode.

Shubman felt a weight on him making him fall down on Ishan , lips meeting, their eyes wide, he was pressed to Ishan so mercilessly, and two voices heard above them "yeah we will party hard , get wasted and will get laid down.." Abhi yelled, "uhh get up from me you bastard" Mayank yelled trying to get finally making Abhi realized that he is lying on all of his friends, he got up and all of them started to get up but Abhi once again crushed them "I am so Happy, I will have my first drink.. Mayank I am so happy".

Shubman and Ishan looked at each other , their bodies were pressed to each other once again, Ishan gulped , he felt something poking him down there, "ahh..mff..fff" Ishan's scream was stopped by shubman who put a hand on his mouth, getting bitten in process.

"no Ishan.. don't yell or move.. just stay like this .." Shubman groaned, he was so hard, it was not his mistake , he was a young healthy male, his hormones were triggered by the plump ass of Ishan or may be by the lips too.

------------------------------------------------Ocean_215-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.