A Mother's Love / Chapter Seven

️tw! Transphobia⚠️

It's been 7 months since Mama found me and to be honest, I couldn't be happier. She treats me like her son and takes care of me. She's given me a life of comfort and in return all I have to do is protect her and follow her to all her events.

The people here, the Yokai are some of the kindest I've ever met. I only have two rules here, play nice with the guests and don't wear your mask  So everything is easy to handle. As far as protecting Mama goes it's a very VERY easy job. There are rarely any attempts to hurt her, mostly due to my stature and the glare I give anyone who comes near her.

There was one time where a small lemur yokai came running at her but due to my quick reflexes I shot them before they got close.

Anyways there's a match between the champion and a challenger of the battle nexus in 30 minutes and Mama is talking to someone on the walkie talkie. A couple minutes later I see a rat and a VERY familiar blue bandanna wearing turtle. Mama must have seen me get tense because she puts one of her legs/arms on my shoulder and gives me a reassuring look. "How do you know that name?" She addresses the rat. He then spins her "because you gave it to me my snugglepoo." I feel like I'm about to barf so I rest my hand on my gun.

Apparently the rat is Lou Jitsu and Blue makes a deal where he'll fight the champion and then people in armor. I chuckle knowing how it'll end and Mama agrees. "Oh and if you survive, you have to come to the ball tonight with the rest of the turtlie-poos."

  "I'msorrywhat" I look at her in shock "then you can get to know them better" she smiles at me. I contemplate telling her how uncomfortable I am with this idea. How I don't want to be ANYWHERE near them especially Blue but, she's given me so much. The least I can do is play nice, like she's asked me to. I nod and soon enough the match has begun.

Leo sits down next to me "So, you ready to watch my pops kick their butts?" I scoff "Please you put him against the champion AND 10 people in armor. He doesn't stand a chance!" He laughs "I'm Leo, what's your name stranger?" He doesn't remember me? This'll be FUN. I stick my hand out smirking

"Y/n, Big Mama's bodyguard." He takes my hand "Well Y/n Big Mama's bodyguard, nice to meet you." We talk for a while and it doesn't seem like he's as bad as I thought he was. He actually seems pretty cool. After a bit Mama kicks him in the ring with Jitsu and they WIPE THE FLOOR. I wasn't kidding earlier when I said I was impressed by his skills but THIS is on another level. I sit watching closely inspecting every move and just like when I had fought him. That gleam is shining in his eyes. I hear Mama chuckle and see she's looking at me

  "Thought you didn't like him" I look away embarrassed "Maybe I was wrong.." she pats my head "There's a new ice cream place in town, wanna get some ice cream after this?" I nod excitedly. Soon enough the two of them win and they get their shiny ball and with that, Mama and I get going to the human ice cream place.

  As we get there I see a sign that says 'Pen and Jenny's' when we get in a lot of people stare at me, Mama's in her human form so she looks like them but with my deformities I'm a monster to them. I pull up my hood feeling self conscious and we get to where we order.

"And what would you ladies like today?" I feel a sting in my chest but Mama doesn't seem to notice. "I'll get a vanilla ice cream and a f/f (favorite flavor) ice cream please." The guy nods and we take a seat in the corner. A few moments later a blonde lady comes over to us with our ice creams. "Here are your ice creams ladies" the pit from earlier comes back but feels worse.

  Luckily Mama notices this time "Uh, ladies?" She looks at her confused. "Uh yeah. You and you're daughter. She's obviously a girl." With each word I feel the pit in my stomach grow bigger as I slump down.

  "Well, HE is a GUY, you're mistaken." The blonde lady laughs "You're joking right? Look I don't care what she thinks she is, she was obviously born a girl and will always be one so you can stop with the gay propaganda." She hands me my ice cream and I take it but when she hands Mama hers

   "YOU BITCH!" Mama's ice cream is all over her expensive looking shirt "Oops my bad! I can be so clumsy some times!" The girl slaps Mama in the face and everyone in the place gasps. I hear Mama chuckle then she looks at me. "Come on Y/n let's go." She gets up and brings me with her.

  When we get outside I feel all of the pressure and pain come to the surface as I start to cry. "Hey hey it'll be alright I know, let it all out." I cry and cry into Mama's arms as she holds me for what seems like hours until there's nothing less. She holds my face in one of her hands "That woman was delusional she doesn't know what she was talking about." She smiles at me "You are the best SON ever and I couldn't have been more proud of any other MAN." I smile back at her and hug her tightly. Nothing can compare to a mother's love.