𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊

RICCI NICOLE XIMENAᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

RICCI NICOLE XIMENA
ᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

"I THINK I'M GONNA START AN ONLYFANS." Chantel muttered mostly to herself, sat at Ricci's vanity applying her makeup for her birthday.

Meanwhile, Ricci delved into her closet, searching for the perfect outfit, clad in her underwear and bra.

Ricci, intrigued by her comment, peeked her head out of the closet, raising an eyebrow. "What did you just say?"

Chantel, focused on outlining her lips, repeated, "I think I'm gonna start an onlyfans." She turned to check her progress in the mirror.

Ricci, slightly amused, smacked her teeth at Chantel's unexpected declaration. Knowing Chantel's penchant for anything that brought in money, Ricci asked, "For real?"

Chantel, undeterred, turned back and pondered, "I mean it bring in money and pay the bills," she smacked her lips a few times, turning her head to the left and right in the mirror to see how she felt about how she outlined her lips, "But maybe a stripper better, ion mind doing some shit onna' pole."

Ricci, still sorting through her clothes, began humming a tune, not overly concerned with Chantel's career choices but acknowledging the financial aspect. "And your hair stuff, you gonna keep doing that?"

Chantel nodded enthusiastically, "Fasho! That's my shit, I love doing hair." She grinned, searching her makeup bag for her favorite lip gloss—specifically from the beauty supply store.When it came to her lip stuff she had to get it from the beauty supply, she didn't believe in buying all the expensive things.

Once found, she applied it, puckering her lips in the mirror. "Damn, I'm sexy."

Ricci let out a groan, frustration evident as she surveyed her overflowing closet. "I honestly don't see the point in having all these clothes if I can never find anything." Pulling out three dresses, she walked toward Chantel. "Which one?"

Chantel, momentarily abandoning the mirror, inspected the dresses. She hummed and pointed to the last one. "I know it's gonna make your booty look fat, and I know you wanna look good for your little girlfriend."

Ricci, caught off guard, playfully swung the dress at Chantel's head, making her whine and hold her recently styled hair.

"Ricciuhhhh, you see I just got my hair did!" They both burst into laughter.

Ricci laughed, shaking her head. "No! I don't care, that's not my girlfriend. Stop saying that." She returned to the closet, going to find shoes and accessories to go with her outfit.