𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

RICCI NICOLE XIMENAᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

RICCI NICOLE XIMENA
ᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

RICCI AWOKE with a major headache, a throbbing reminder of the previous night. The bright morning light pierced through her bedroom window, causing her to flinch away and shield her eyes from the unwelcome light. Disoriented, she turned over in bed, expecting to find her boyfriend beside her.

However, to her surprise, she was met with the sight of Renn sitting on the edge of the bed, looking equally disheveled from the night before. The unexpected presence made her gasp, and she instinctively pulled the covers up, a mix of confusion and embarrassment washing over her.

Attempting to piece together the events of the previous night, she furrowed her brow, her headache intensifying. "What happened?" she muttered to herself, scanning her memory for any clues about how Renn ended up in her room. The details were hazy, and the room's disarray offered no immediate answers.

The music from the party lingered in the background as Ricci and Renn found themselves engulfed in each others faces, as they climbed up the stairs, they shared kisses, stumbling a bit on the stairs

Upon entering Ricci's room, layers of clothing began to shed.

However, as things threatened to escalate futher, the atompshere abruptly shifted. Ricci, overwhelmed by a sudden wave of nausea, hastily turned away and, before things could progress, she threw up on the ground

Concern etched on Renn's face, "Are you okay? Go sit down," she said, quick to respond, she slid on her shirt and wrapped herself in a nearby blanket.

Renn, gently guiding Ricci to sit down, reassured her, "Just get yourself together, you probably had too much to drink, I'll be right back ."

Rushing to the bathroom, she grabbed water and a damp rag, returning swiftly. Placing a comforting hand on Ricci's shoulder, she handed her a glass, "Here, sip on this. It'll help." As Ricci, recovering from having thrown up, cleaned her mouth with the damp rag, Renn continued, "Just take it easy. I'm gonna go get your boyfriend okay?"