𝐁𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐍𝐆

DANZELL ᵈᵃⁿᵒ MAURICE DAVISᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

DANZELL ᵈᵃⁿᵒ MAURICE DAVIS
ᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

DANO SAT at the kitchen table, absently twirling the spoon in his cereal as Ricci bustled around, packing things to bring to her bakery.

"How's yo' shit going?" he asked, his gaze fixed on the cereal.

Ricci, slightly irritated, responded without looking at him, "Fine, I guess."

Dano fidgeted, guilt bubbling beneath the surface. "I've been busy," he offered weakly.

Ricci shot him a sidelong glance, her annoyance palpable. "Busy? Really? Because I could use some help once in a while."

Dano's excuse hung in the air, unspoken truths lingering in the silence. His mind, however, was occupied with thoughts he couldn't share. He couldn't shake Dakari from his thoughts – the sleepless nights, the distractions.

Ricci, having finished her preparations, leaned down to give him a quick kiss on the head. "I'm off. Try not to drown in your thoughts today, okay?"

As the door closed behind her, Dano continued to eat his cereal, the weight of unspoken words lingering. His phone dinged, breaking the quiet, and he glanced down to see Dakari's message. Though he had deleted Dakari's contact, the number was etched in his mind.

404-562-2338

open yo door rq
seen

dano, come on im tryna show you sum.

show yo self back to yo home.

you acting like I can't break this shit down.

go ahead
you gonna explain to ricci why the door broken and you gonna buy, and put up the new one.
mr big bills 😂

Dano glanced out the window, amusement crossing his face as he read Dakari's message. He spotted Dakari's locs through the blinds, and a chuckle escaped him.

Closing the blinds with a sly grin, Dano couldn't help but laugh to himself. The unexpectedness of Dakari's presence added a surreal touch to the morning. With a nonchalant shrug, he casually got up and strolled to the kitchen counter, refilling his bowl of cereal.

The sound of Dakari's knocks echoed faintly through the closed blinds, and Dano took a deliberate sip of his cereal, savoring the moment of control. He could almost hear Dakari's muffled voice on the other side of the door.

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐍जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें