𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄?

RICCI NICOLE XIMENAᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

RICCI NICOLE XIMENA
ᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

Chantel smacked her teeth as she put Ricci's head back in the center for what seemed like the fifth time. "Ricci, stop moving your damn head, or I'll leave you looking crazy," she scolded, adding, "Acting like Dylan,"she muttered under her breath.

Ricci whined annoyed, attempting to hold her iPad up as she moved it in the direction Chantel guided her head, determined not to remove her eyes from her show. "I'm tryna watch my show, as you see," she sassed.

Chantel backed up, crossing her arms. "And I'm trying to do your hair," she retorted, slightly shocked that she really thought she cared about her watching some show.

Chantel had an amazing talent when it came to doing hair,  she had recently started for the past two years now in her own home.

Ricci has been pushing her to work in a salon to get more customers but her own words were, "I'm not about to be working under anybody, I'm my own boss bitch."

Chantel focused on the finishing touches of Ricci's lace front. She delicately adjusted the lace, ensuring a seamless blend with Ricci's natural hairline. Her fingers moved with grace and accuracy, meticulously securing the edges for a flawless appearance.

Applying a light adhesive, she carefully smoothed it along the perimeter of the lace to create a secure bond. As she worked, she maintained a keen eye for detail, ensuring that every strand fell perfectly into place.

In the midst of the silence Ricci randomly blurts out, "I think I like girls."

The comment hung in the air, causing Chantel to pause. She looked at Ricci in the eye, a mixture of surprise and curiosity etched across her face.

"Huh?" Chantel responded, not entirely expecting this revelation but ready to listen and support her friend.

"I don't know... it's this girl, she got me feeling some type of way, her boyfriend too!" Ricci admitted, her eyes reflecting a mix of nervousness and contemplation. She looked down, biting her nails, as if the realization of her feelings had just hit her.

Chantel's eyes widened slightly, processing the unexpected confession. However, before she could respond, Ricci chuckled nervously and added, "Oh my gosh, I'm a hoe," as if the humor provided some relief to the tension in the room.

Chantel, offering a mixture of pity and reassurance, rubbed Ricci's shoulder gently. "It's okay, I had a threesome before. It was good as fuck," she shared with a playful grin, thinking humor might lighten the mood.