Supernatural Love

Disclaimer:  In no relation to the show Supernatural.

The picture on the right is a picture of who is Victoria.

I was running from something, all I saw was my life flashing before my eyes....gasp. I jumped up out of bed. "Oh god!" I screamed. "Victoria?" my mother cried "is everything alright?" I wiped the sweat off my face, my voice muffled, "Yeah, I'm fine." I sat on my bed exasperated, wondering what this could mean. This dream starts but never finishes.

I looked at the clock that marked 3:30am. I had 4 hours and 30 min til school. I decided that since I would'nt be able to go back to sleep, I got up and flicked the light on. I headed into the closet, I pulled out the closest dress I could find. It was black with a slit in the middle to show off my belly button, it reached my knees. I pulled out a pair of super red stilettos with straps. This morning I was gonna look like the princess everyone expected me to be.

Around 7:30, after fixing my hair and getting dressed, I heard the doorbell ring. I already knew who it was, my hot quarterback boyfriend, Nate Waters. I rushed downstairs to open the door.

"Hey baby." Nate said with a seductive smile. "Hey," I replied while he kissed me. Thank the heavens my mother left for work already, for some reason she couldn't stand him.

"Alright," I said. "Let's go." We got into his limo and drove off to my kingdom. We arrived at Los Angles High School.

Just so you know, I'm Victoria Charming Ventura. I'm 17 years old. I have blond black hair with gold streaks. I am all natural, everything about me is real . My hair, my lips, my boobs, everything and anything. I am also Spanish, Italian, and American. I have blue greenish eyes with a supermodel body and I'm not too thin or too thick, I'm just right with the sexy curves in all the right places. Also, I'm very popular.

Anyways, we arrived at the school as I was escorted through the double doors by practically half the whole school at my feet.

"Vicky!" someone shouted. I turned around to find my best friend Lele bounding towards me. She slammed into me like she was tackling someone who stole her diary. "Hey" i exclaimed. "OMG!!!" we said together. "I missed you sooo much." She shouted. I felt like she was blasting my eardrums out.

 "OK Lele." I said. "I'm standing right next to you and sweetie I was only away for a week and we talked on the phone remember?"

"Oh yeah." She chuckled. "Well I just missed seeing you!"

"Oh." I said. "Anyways give me the scoop on everyone." (Just so you know Lele is like another version of Blair from Gossip Girl but a Spanish version, but she's a ridiculous know it all.)

"Oh, well I heard that there are some new kids coming to the school, and Pee-Wee announced his crush on Emily again."

I shook my head and smiled. "Wow." I breathed, "Seems like this school is so uninteresting without me." I laughed. "But wait, you said new kids?!"

"Yea totally" she replied. " Whoa, I wonder where they're coming from." I exclaimed out loud. "Me too." Lele said, that's when the bell rang, everyone sprinted off to class, so did Lele. She gave me a quick hug and dispersed out of my path.

I headed to my 1st period (Student Aid). I walked into the huge, but packed office to find several faces of people, that were soo beautiful, that i didn't know. I almost tripped into the garbage can because of their beauty.

 "Victoria? Victoria? Yoo-hoo?," someone said, then i realized that someone was talking to me.

"Oh," I murmured. " Hi, Ms. Crest."

"It's nice to have you back Ms. Charming Ventura," she replied using my middle name and last name with a fake ass smile. I returned her fake smile with a laugh.