Chapter 4~ "Stay away from Johnnie"

-Johnnie-

I stood there for a minute and watched Annabel go down the hallway. "Annabel, wait!" I yelled as I chased after her. She increased her speed and started sprinting. I moaned as I quickened my speed. When I turned the corner I saw Annabel on the floor and the kids around her laughing and pointing. "What did the poor baby fall?" asked a blonde girl.

Annabel lifted her body slightly looking up at the girl with tears coming out of her eyes. "Hey, get away from her!" yelled a familiar voice. "Oh my gosh, it's Jordan," whispered the girl next to me. "He's so hot. What does he want with her?" her friend said. "Probably just uses her as a sex toy," the other said chuckling. Jordan bent down and helped Annabel up. I saw him take his thumb and wipe her tears away. He wrapped his arm over her shoulders and walked down the hallway with her.

I ran up to them. "Annabel, what happened?" I asked once I caught up to them. "It's nothing," she said mumbling looking down. "Now, Annabel, you know it's not nothing," Jordan said giving her a look. "Sydney had tripped me when I turned the corner," Annabel said. "Why?" I asked. "She has hated Annabel ever since they were younger," Jordan said. I looked over at Annabel who was staring at the ground wiping away a tear. "I have to get to class," Annabel said as she hurried away. Jordan started walking away also when I stopped him. "Hey, Jordan, can I ask you something?" I asked. "You just did," Jordan said laughing slightly. I laughed as I continued, "Are or were you and Annabel a thing?" "Nah, we grew up with each other. We have more of brother, sister relationship. Why?" he said. "No reason," I said as I quickly walked away.

| After School |

-Annabel-

After I collected my stuff from my locker I went to the front doors to go home. When I made it to the doors I saw it was pouring down rain outside. I bit my lip as I went looking for a ride home. I pulled out my phone and called Jordan. "Hello?" Jordan asked. "Hey, do you think you can drive me home?" I asked. "Oh, I would, Annabel, but I left already. I'm sorry. I think Johnnie said that Bryan was picking him and Kyle up maybe they're still there," Jordan said. "Thanks," I said as I hung up. I looked around the school for Johnnie and Kyle and couldn't find them, so I called Kyle's phone.

Kyle: Hello?
Annabel: Hey, you still here?
Kyle: Yeah, Johnnie and I are by the office waiting for Bryan.
Annabel: Good, now don't leave until I get there.
Kyle: Okay, will do.

I hung up the phone and walked to the Office. I was almost there when I saw her... Sydney walking down the hall. She stopped dead in front of me. "Get out of the way, Sydney. I don't have time for you," I said trying to push past her. "Not until we have our talk," she said pushing me back slightly. "About what?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. "I want you to stay away from Johnnie," she said crossing her arms. "Why? He's not even your type. Plus we're just friends," I said shrugging. "He's famous that's why, and I've seen the way he looks at you. Just know you've been warned," she said poking my chest. She flipped her hair off her shoulder and walked away.

Once I finally made it to Office Johnnie and Kyle were waiting for me. "There you are we were starting to get worried," Kyle said. "Sorry, I forgot something in my locker and had to go back for it," I lied shrugging. "Well, Bryan is probably outside by now," Johnnie said pointing towards the doors. Once we made it to the doors we saw Bryan's car out front. "I call shotgun!" Kyle yelled as he ran out the door. Johnnie and I looked at each other and shrugged. We walked out in the rain and climbed into Bryan's car, which was surprisingly clean inside.

"I see you finally cleaned your car, Bryan," Johnnie said laughing. "Oh shut up, Johnnie" Bryan said. I gave Bryan directions to my house and he took me home. "Thanks for the lift," I said once we pulled up. "No problem, Annabel, if you ever need a ride just ask," Bryan said smiling. I returned a smile and climbed out.
------------------------
I'm such a terrible person for not updating 😩 im sorry!

please vote and comment ☺️