Kill or be Killed

"I missed this." Mason spoke in a whisper as he leaned over to place a kiss on Sasha's cheek.

Sasha couldn't help but smile as she held him closer.

She had too. She had missed the feel of him, his touch, his voice. Everything.

"Don't ever leave again. Please." Sasha whispered.

She was definitely in a more vulnerable state because normally she would never say that out loud to anyone.

"Never." Mason whispered as he leaned over to place another kiss on Sasha's head.

Sasha sat up and looked at the time on her phone.

It was almost 6.

"I have to get home before my dad realises that I didn't spend the night in my own bed." She spoke.

She had asked Bonnie to cover for her but she knew her dad might want to check in before he left.

"Mm... no... Stay." Mason groaned as he also sat up and wrapped his arms around Sasha's waist.

He placed kisses on her neck and her bare back knowing just how to get to her.

"Mase..." Sasha's voice trailed off as she let out a satisfied sigh.

"Yes?" He teased.

Sasha turned and pushed him away.

"Come on. I really have to go. Do you want Tyler to see us? Or worse Mrs Lockwood?"

Mason kissed Sasha on the mouth holding her face delicately. "Let them, I don't care." He spoke his lips drifting down.

He had missed out on so much time with her already.

"Mason." Sasha gasped as he hit a particularly sensitive spot at the base of her neck.

She pushed him away. For a minute she just held his face in her hands.

He was back with her. Safe within her hold. She couldn't believe it.

"I don't want to keep us a secret anymore." Mason spoke with sincerity as he looked at the most beautiful girl in the world in his eyes.

Sasha bit her lower lip. She had gotten so used to sneaking around, she hadn't even thought to think of what a romantic life with Mason would look like in public.

"Tyler's gonna be so mad at me." She spoke in realisation and she couldn't imagine Mrs Lockwood taking this silently either.

"They'll get used to it. They have to. Because from now on, nothing's keeping you away from me." Mason told her.

Sasha let out a breath and smiled. She liked the sound of that.

"I really should get going, though." She spoke.

Another person who wouldn't like this news would be her father and him finding out she spent the night here definitely would not be a good start.

"Can't you at least wait till the sun comes up?" He whined.

"Maybe I'm a vampire." Sasha teased as she kissed his lips and threw her feet out of bed. She carried the bed sheet with her and started rummaging for her clothes.

She found her top and put it on.

"I would know." Mason spoke breezily as he lay back down with his hands behind his head.

Sasha turned to look at him curious.

"How does that work?"

"I can sniff them out." Mason spoke. "Took some time to tell the difference but I learnt."