The time is near...

Henry despite having the tough times was happy to see that Ellie was not far from the end where the suprise for the gender was awaiting its discovery as now Ellie was not form entering the third trimester of her pregnancy and awaits her accurate due date.

20 weeks later...

Ellie was now only a couple of weeks before her due date and was preparing the gender reveal as today the reports from the local Medical centre after doing an ultrasound seeing their bundle of joy big and bright. They weren't told their gender and left it to the planners who placed them in a jet for the big surprise.

They decided that the gender reveal party will be at the government base because the General had planned it as they knew they were trying to do something in the past but he also gave the soldiers a break from 10am to 3pm so they could enjoy the time for a once a year event. Where everyone gathered around ready to see the jets fly over.

There was a short silence...

Then the rumbling of powerful engines rushed across before ramming past just above them at 420kph then releasing all the coloured pink dye all over into the air where it was Everyone started shouting that.

"Its a girl!"

Ellie was absolutely shaken but very buzzed about the gender Henry who had also never experienced a jet fly that close but was still very happy despite his loss not knowing it was not being a boy he still was buzzing like Ellie where all the Soldiers and Henry drank 2 glasses of thick strong beer from the exports of Germany and everyone was getting drunk and slightly violent but Henry didnt feel drunk it was strange feeling but he remembered as a child the doctors said he had a high alcohol tolerance and could withstand 5 glasses of strong beer without being mildly drunk.

However everyone was now getting a big mouth as they all started laughing swearing, coughing and shouting as all their faces began to turn red and extremely drunk before long the hiccups began to set it and everyone was popping like a soda bottle.
Even the Corporals and Sergeants were also buzzing inside.

A couple of hours later and the vomiting started as some of the soldiers had drunken nearly 7 glasses of hard alcohol and were getting streams of their insides out as they vomited in bags which soon run out and eventually they began to vomit in the toilets across the camp and the General was laughing himself at them all needing to get their head on track. Eventually since the state of the soldiers they called off the day of work and let the soldiers wait out their alcohol drinking affects all of which were rather happy with the effects of the new deal and they all chilled at the base before he and Charles were called in for an emergency meeting.

Where they discussed that China had now sent its second fleet to the Central Pacific Ocean and had planned to bombard Hawaii and Midway to weaken the American presence in the pacific Ocean but the they were met with the largest fleet any Chinese man had ever seen and were blown to pieces losing ⅔ of their fleet to the American war machine any hastily retreated to Shanghai and Beijing where they went under hefty repairs to fix them before any country took advantage of their weakness in the Pacific. But the General also exclaimed that India was under pressure but holding out very well in Kashmir against the Pakistani and Chinese military forces.

Henry was alarmed by this as now he was worried that he would be forced into the army if the country called for the loyalty of their men but many tried to escape in many different ways.

The General calmed Henry's situation and pointed out that they wouldn't have been that lost broken to take you away from Ellie just before birth.

Henry breathed a sigh of relief and carried on with the talk.

Charles also pointed out that if he were to be conscripted what would he do. The general said that Charlie would probably be a skilled fighter pilot for a US Typhoon jet. Charles was amazed.

The meeting had finally ended and Henry could speak and move calmly not having to think that conscription was a problem for now, but he couldn't see Ellie anywhere he looked around slightly worried and continued to look but now he was beginning to feel that she was really missing and started to Shout her name across the camp louder everytime but no one had answered back to Henry's call.

Henry now in an utterly bad state of panic and fear he looked cluelessly under bushes behind tents even the medical room but still nothing. Had shown up to Henry's interest he was about to have a heart attack.

He exclaimed to Charles and the General that Ellie had gone missing and the general galeforce put up a message through the megaphone microphone and said...

General.G:"Please attention all units we need an emergency search for a missing lady called Ellie Rose please take care with your actions.

For the next several hours the entire base looked profusely under every terrace and building. Eventually there was still nothing and Henry had lost all hope and broke down into tears and had a mental breakdown but he was quickly escorted into the medical room to be put to sleep so he could rest and told him that they would continue to search the next morning.

In the truck...

Ellie:"*Muffled noises*."

Dimitri:"Well Well Well look who we have here the Red head B*tch who smashed my face with a stop sign.
And look at you now all fat and lazy you disgraceful piece of Sh*t using Henry and that pilot man as your guard wall haven't we."

A silence endures...

Dimitri:"Sorry what's that I cant hear you hehe, you'll never learn will you? lets see what you've got to say..."

Dimitri peels off Ellie's mouth cloth...

Ellie:"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR DOING RIGHT NOW!!! IM NOT FAT AND LAZY, IM 38 WEEKS PREGNANT AND...*breaths heavily*
*out of breath*

Dimitri:"Well I forgot the part of where THAT IS MY PROBLEM maybe if you didnt clattered it out with let me guess HENRY you would be just fine wouldn't you?"

Ellie"It was... It was an accident that happened we messed up okay. I failed to notice that Henry wasn't wearing protection in our intercourse please dont judge me ON WHAT HAPPENED!"

Dimitri:"Oh dear an accident you ain't gonna be let out of here because the wall is an internal prison for the worst criminals ever here you are going to have to endure the harsh Canadian climate of 23°F (-5°C) all day every day at its warmest its barely even goes above 50°F (10°C) in the peak of summer."

Ellie:"I WONT BE ABLE TO LIVE IN THAT, THAT WILL KILL MY BABY IN SHORT WORK!"

Dimitri:"Oh well to bad that SUCKS for you unless you your going to escape but that wont be possible especially if your that heavily pregnant jumping and hiding will be basically almost impossible for you."

Ellie:"Just because you say its impossible doesn't mean it isn't I will escape and you'll regret your actions on the behalf if your life!"

Dimitri:"I dont want trouble okay? Grigori take her away in solitary confinement and the outside world will never been seen again for you."

Ellie:"WAIT NO PLEASE YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME IM PREGNANT!!!"

Dimitri:"Sorry but I dont have mercy on my worst criminal enemies."

Authors note:

It's been a moment took me long time to figure this out but dont worry I've got some time and an idea for the next one see you guys in the next chapter!