No, she wasn't proud of how the marks on her were increasing day by day, but it made her feel better than it would to vent to someone who didn't care.

Taking another shuddering breath, she got up and walked to the front of the mirror, looking at herself.

Words said by her aunt came back to her. Reminders ringing through her head at what her worth in others  eyes.

'How do you dress? You look like a maid'

'What's wrong with your face? Put on some makeup and fix it, it looks dull'

'Your skin is too dark, and look at those pimples'

'Who would look at you and think that you're pretty? Goodness gracious'

'You eat too much, lessen on those snacks will you? Look at your stomach bloating you're too fat'

Y/n lifted her shirt and took it off, poking at the fat at her tummy and various other places, thinking about how it made her look ugly.

Her aunt was right, she didn't have anyone who would or could love her, or listen to her thoughts.

But...... Yoongi? Maybe?

He had always told her to come to him if she needed to talk, about anything. But she felt like he was doing it not because he wanted to, maybe he was sick of her too, like everyone else was.

Thoughts scattered all over the place like pearls would when a elegant necklace breaks apart, she slammed a fist on to the table, knuckles reddening but no pain shooting through her.

All she wanted to do was feel. The numbness was driving her crazy, and she hated it, yet she embraced it too, it being the only way she could stay sane.

For now at least

What she didn't realize when she ended up on the floor, hugging knees to herself and crying, for the first time in months, facing her vulnerabilities.

Few minutes passed and now she just laid there, breath coming out at a ragged pace as the leftover emotions in her drained out.

She was cast out of her stupor when the bedroom door opened, and Yoongi stepped in, eyes immediately widening as he drank in the sight in front of him.

Y/n immediately stood up, grabbing her shirt, her own eyes widening as she began pushing Yoongi out.

"I- I'll change and then come out, yeah I'll change clothes and-", but Yoongi was having none of it.

Everything seem to come together now, and with a gentle tug Yoongi pulled her towards him, wrapping his arms around her as if she was some fragile being.

"No", his voice came out in a whisper. "It's gonna be ok, come here", he pulled her to his chest despite her attempts to struggle free, but Yoongi wouldn't let her.

Rubbing comforting strokes at her back, he squeezed her lightly, letting her know he was there.

"Talk to me, it's going to be fine", he whispered into her ear, and the warmth in his voice and touch made her feel like someone cared.