Currently, the Sixth Unit all decided to go out as a means to relax and to also celebrate Nagisa's recovery along with his achievements in Yokohama. Right now, they were waiting on Nagisa who just arrived in front of the mall entrance to meet up with them.

"Sorry. Hard to decide what to wear when you're too use to being in uniform all the time."

"Alright, Sixth Unit, we're here to celebrate not only Nagisa's recovery but also his achievements for what he did in Yokohama

"Alright, Sixth Unit, we're here to celebrate not only Nagisa's recovery but also his achievements for what he did in Yokohama. Let the Sixth Unit outing begin!"

As Tenka said this, she hugged Nagisa's left arm as they began to walk into the mall. Seeing this, Sahara hugged Nagisa's right arm as the three of them were walking inside. This left Yachiho behind them with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Golden Hour:Five Second Rewind!!!"

As Tenka was about to hug Nagisa's left arm, Yachiho had walked forward and held the boy's left hand. Seeing this, Sahara did the same and held Nagisa's right hand as they all walked into the mall. Seeing Yachiho sweat a bit, Tenka smiled as it seemed like her plan worked.

"That's it, Yachiho. It's not wrong to fight for what you want."

~Inside the Mall~
The Sixth Unit were all excited to see all the stores they could go to. While Tenka and Yachiho both decided to go shopping for clothes, Sahara and Nagisa both went to the arcade.

"This is great, Nagi-chan. You can finally relax and just have fun."

"I gotta admit, it does feel nice to take a break and slow down. So what game do you wanna play first?"

"Hmmmm. Oh, how about that one!"

The game Sahara wanted to play was the punch machine

The game Sahara wanted to play was the punch machine. Basically when hitting the target, the machine would score your hit ranging from 0 to 999. Of course, to avoid property damage, Nagisa suggested Sahara to not use her ability. Nodding her head to this, Sahara stepped up as she was the first to try it out.

"Alright, cheer me on, Nagi-chan."

"I want to dive lost my mind. I want to dive lost my mind. I want feeling. I want feeling,  forever…"

"Ah, Hajime no Ippo. Perfect choice, my junior. Now take this, punch machine, Liver Blow!!!!!"

As Sahara said this, she simply did a straight punch to the machine as she saw her score being tallied. When the machine was done, Sahara saw that she scored a 680. While she wished she scored higher, she still had fun making a reference with Nagisa.

"Alrighty Nagi-chan, your turn."

"Sure, why not."

As Nagisa stood in front of the machine, he was thinking back to the fight in Yokohama. Back when he fought Daniel, he remembered one particular punch that really caused him some damage. After taking a deep breath, Nagisa was thinking to himself.

"Concentrate. This body experienced and performed that very punch. I copied it once, I can do it again."

Before he realized it, Nagisa's right fist hit the target of the machine so hard that the machine broke apart before it could even score him properly

Before he realized it, Nagisa's right fist hit the target of the machine so hard that the machine broke apart before it could even score him properly. Seeing this, Nagisa simply walked over to the counter and gave the cashier money for the repairs before bowing his head.

"I'm sorry the machine was too fragile."

"Just get out!"

After hearing this, Sahara and Nagisa ran out the arcade as the two of them were laughing. Honestly, neither of them expected the machine the to break after Nagisa punched it. While the two walked around, Nagisa was glancing to see if anything caught his eye. However, his eyes soon fell on Yachiho as she was deciding on which clothes store to go to first.

"Oh, Azu-"

"Hey lady, are you lost?"

When Nagisa was about to call out to her, he saw a random dude walking up to her with a perverted smile on his face. For some reason, Nagisa felt very irritated when he saw this. It wasn't just him, Yachiho felt disgusted by the guy's attitude herself.

"What do you want?"

"I just want to show you around. It would be easier to pair up with someone so you don't get lost he-"

"The only one getting lost is you."

Before Yachiho and the stranger realized it, Nagisa was standing beside Yachiho with an angered expression on his face. Without any hesitation, Nagisa pulled Yachiho close to him as he simply glared at the stranger trying to hit on her.

"She's with me so beat it, you fucking extra."