Grasping For Answers

(Text) = Authors Note

"Text" = Speaking

'Text' = Speaking with Oracle

'Text' = Thinking

*Text* = Sound Effect

Vale, Mount Glenn...

3 Hours After The Attack On Mount Glenn...

3rd Person POV

The crime scene was a mess as multiple Huntsmen arrived on the scene alongside Ozpin, Winter, Ironwood and Qrow and began to gather all the evidence and White Fang members who were unconscious into a singular place with the Huntsmen starting to interrogate the White Fang members on what happened at the scene and other Huntsmen gathering information and evidence surrounding the crime scene.

With the White Fang currently being interrogated, Ozpin's group moved into the headquarters of the Mount Glenn base and looked inside for any kind of useful information that was left behind. Qrow then stumbles upon two neatly kept Manila folders placed on a small table on the second floor.

Qrow: "Hey guys! I've found something!"

The rest of Ozpin's group then came upstairs and began to read the contents of the folders, one of them being the plans of this White Fang operation with the organization trying to send a train loaded with Dust and explosives towards Vale using the old tunnels connecting the city to Mount Glenn and luring Grimm to the sight of the explosion and into the city, the second being information of the current leader of the White Fang Sienna alongside information about one of her subordinate Adam with the information stating that Adam is potentially plotting a coup against Sienna and trying to make the White Fang organization into his image.

Ozpin: "All of this information lines up with what that mystery person sent me."

Ironwood: "It seems this mystery person left these folders here for us."

Winter: "Just who are they?"

Ozpin: "I think this is all the information this building has. Let us head back towards the interrogation site, the Huntsmen should have finished interrogating all the White Fang members now."

The group then took the folders and headed back towards the interrogation site. When they arrived, the head interrogator came up to them to report their findings.

HI: "General Ironwood, I've come to report the findings' madam"

Ironwood: "Very well, What did you find out about this mystery person."

HI: "The first thing is that the assailant is a well-built man somewhere in his mid-20s named Toji Fushiguro wearing a form-fitting black shirt and white baggy training pants with a white snake-like creature with horns wrapping around his body and that the man can pull weapons out of the strange creature."

Everyone then had a revelation that this man who single-handedly took down an entire White Fang operation was the same man who helped out against Roman Torchwick during the scuffle at the docks.

Ironwood: "You'll need to talk to team RWBY after we finished here, Ozpin." She said as she turned her head towards Ozpin.

Ozpin: "Yes indeed. But other than that, we know no other personal information about this man. Correct?"

HI: "Yes sir. Now moving on to his combat prowess, it seems like he can deflect bullets fired from multiple firearms at once with just a three-pronged staff."

Ironwood: "Like the man during the fight at the dockyards?"

HI: "Yes ma'am. Although his strength here appears to be much more than his fight at the dockyards, seeing from the number of people who were sent flying and forming a crater on impact."