A Day In Vale

(Text) = Authors Note

"Text" = Speaking

'Text' = Speaking with Oracle

'Text' = Thinking

*Text* = Sound Effect

Vale, The Docks...

3rd Person POV

Team RWBY and Roland were walking on the streets of Vale with streamers and balloons displayed everywhere as the city of Vale was preparing for the Vytal festival, as they neared the docks, they saw a gigantic sign that said "WELCOME TO VALE" in big red letters being put up by and elderly shopkeeper.

Weiss: "The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!"

Ruby: "I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out..."

Weiss: "How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!"

Yang: "You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring."

Weiss: "Quiet, you!"

The five of them arrived at the docks with the sounds of foghorns and ship bells reverberating all over the docks as it was bustling with people and activity due to the festival that is being held in a couple of months.

Yang: "Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?"

Roland: "And why did you bring me here in the first place?"

Weiss: "I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom! Alongside Remnant's very first solo team."

Roland: "So you just want to spy on Vacuo students?"

Weiss: "You can't prove that!"

As the five round a corner, they saw a store that was turned into a crime scene with its window shattered and yellow tape strewn all over it with two detectives talking to each other while writing down notes.

Ruby: "Whoa, what happened here?"

Detective 1: "Robbery. The second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle."

Yang: "That's terrible."

Detective 2: "They left all the money again."

Ruby: "Huh?"

Detective 1: "Yeah, just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much Dust?"

Detective 2: "I don't know, an army?"

Detective 1: "You're thinking the White Fang?"

Detective 2: "Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough."

Weiss: "Hmph! The White Fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates!"

Blake: "What's your problem?"

Weiss: "My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane."

Blake: "The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided Faunus."

Weiss: "Misguided? They want to wipe Humanity off the face of the planet!

Blake: "So then they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a Dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale!"