Chapter 38

(A/n: The next chapter is here....
Hope you like and enjoy ❤❤
Thank You For The Love and Support Throughout💜💜
Saranghae ❤️)

Everyone settles down in the living room....

Y/n: Kids why don't you guys go to the backyard and play?? I will join you guys in a while....

Kids: Okkk.... (Shouts and runs making everyone chuckle)

Y/n: I am really sorry.... I hid my true identity.... I wasn't ready to tell everyone but I wanted to tell jungkook atleast about me.... But I was scared he would leave me sheet I tell him.... I was sacred to lose him and all of you.... (Teary eyes) I really didn't mean to hide it.... I am apologize..... I know all of you are disappointed in me.... I promise I didn't mean for you guys to know it this way.... (Breaks down.... Jungkook hugs her)

Siana: Y/n.... Look at me.... (Y/n slowly lifts her head) We can understand.... But we are glad you protected all of us ignoring your feelings, ignoring us especially the kids.... We didn't know why but we knew for a fact that you wouldn't do that without any thought because we know the bond between you and the kids.... (Holds Y/n hands tightly) We got to know how you suffered with all the things when you ignored Jungkook, keeping your feelings away and hurting yourself.... Taehyung told us yesterday night about all this.... We understood everything.... And don't worry.... We all are not mad or disappointed in you.... We are proud of you.... You went through all these on your own....

Siana hugs Y/n.... All the girls join the hug comforting Y/n.... Few minutes later they break apart....

Y/n: I am so lucky to have you guys in my life....

Lia: We are also lucky to have you in ours....

Jisoo: Atleast we have someone who can beat Jungkook....

Jungkook: Oh no your wrong.... I can still control her.... She is like a kitten infront of me....

Yuna: Hey.... Don't underestimate her.... (Side hugs Y/n.... Everyone laughs)

Y/n: I will go make the kids some smoothie.... (Wiping the tears)

Jimin: I want to know the secret of the kids loving Y/n more then me....

Jungkook: Me too.... I used to be Haru's favourite.... But now it's always Beautiful.... (Jealous)

Haru: Beautiful.... (Shouts)

Jungkook: Now too.... (Everyone laughs at him) Beautiful is not here....

Haru: Then where is she?? I want to play with her....

Jungkook: She is will come.... Until then play with me....

Haru: No.... Your too old.... You will get tried.... (Jungkook looks at her shocked making everyone laugh out hard)

Jin: A kid called you old jungkookah.... (Windshield laugh)

Jungkook: Hyung.... (Whines)

Y/n: I will give the kids th-

Haru: Beautiful....

Y/n: Oh Cutiepie.... You are here.... Where is Jay and Jisung??

Haru: They are still playing....

Y/n: Ok then.... Go call them.... So that you guys can drink your smoothie....

Haru: Yeah smoothie.... (Shouts and runs to call the others)

Jungkook: Baby don't you think you love them more then me....

Y/n: Umm.... (She couldn't reply as the kids came running)

Kids: Smoothie time.... (Starts drinking)

Jay: Noona.... Who do you love the most?? Us or Jungkook uncle??

Y/n: I love all of you the same....

Jungkook: No.... She loves me more....

Haru: No she loves us more....

Jungkook: No....

Y/n: Guys stop fighting.... You love all of you the same amount ok??
(All nods)

Jungkook: You know what kids.... She won't love you the same if she has a baby later on.... (Y/n widens her eyes)

Jisung: Oh it's ok.... We still know she love us more than you....

Jungkook: You.... (Everyone laughs)

Haru: Beautiful.... When will you have a baby?? (Y/n widens her eyes and looks at everyone)

Jungkook: Very soon.... (Y/n looks at him)

Haru: So you won't love us after that??

Y/n: There is nothing like that.... I will still love you guys no matter what....

Jay: Noona.... I want a baby sister.... I will protect her and Haru from all the danger....

Jisung: Me too.... (Y/n smiles and hugs them)

Adults: We raised them good.... (Smiles)

Time Skip

All of them were about to leave....

Jin: It's time to start a new chapter in your life Y/n.... Let's forget everything until now and start fresh.... (Everyone agrees)

Y/n: Thank you guys for been there for me.... and.... I am sorry.... Genuinely.... (Bows)

Jhope: We told you.... We are not mad at you.... You don't have to apologise.... If you apologize another time.... We won't talk to you for real....

Everyone laughs.... They all say bye and leave home.... Y/n and Jungkook send them off.... Y/n then locks the door, turning around to see Jungkook staring at her.... Y/n smiles.... She runs to him and hugs him.... He hugs her back tightly....

Y/n: Thank you so much.... (Breaks the hug) I am so happy.... They.... They are not mad at me.... You are not mad at me.... I am really happy.... Thank you....

Jungkook: We know you don't misuse your skill.... We trust you a lot....

Both smile.... Jungkook leans to kiss Y/n.... They kiss eachother passionately.... His arms on her waist.... Hey arms around his neck.... Kiss contains only love.... They break the kiss to breath....

Jungkook: Baby.... When shall we have our own baby?? (Y/n looks at him) I want a baby.... (Pouts)

Y/n: Yah.... Why suddenly?? (Jungkook whines) Baby.... Things have just started settling down.... We still have plenty of time.... Let's take it slow.... I want to spend more time with you.... I need to love you for the time I pushed you away from me.... Let me make it up for you....

Jungkook: Then shall we start....

He lifts her bridal style running to their room.... Y/n laughs....

Y/n: Jungkook put me down....

Jungkook: I won't until you make it up to me....

The night goes by laughing, talking,  little kisses and cuddles....

(A/n: Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.... 😁
Thank you guys for all the love and support.....❤️
Pls ignore any grammatical errors if found any....🙏

Stay safe and healthy....💗
See you guys soon😉

Borahae💜💜)