Chapter 16

(A/n: Sorry For The Delay in Posting The Chapter....
I got into some personal problems...🥺
Hope you guys understand....🥺🙏🙏

Hope you like and enjoy this chapter❤❤
Thank You For The Love and Support Throughout💜💜
Saranghae ❤️💜)

Time Skip to 3 Weeks
At Hybe Labels

Jhope: Jungkook ah what happened? I am noticing you from 1 week you are mentally not here.... What's the matter?? What's bothering you??

Jungkook: Nothing Hyung.... Just a little tired....

Jhope: Are your sure?? (Jungkook nods) Ok then let's all take a break....

Jumgkook sits on the floor leaning his back on the wall.... Taehyung goes to him....

Taehyung: Jungkook ah what happened? You can tell me..... (Jungkook sighs) Is it about Y/n??

Jungkook: Hyung....

Taehyung: I know it's about her....

Jungkook: It's just i feel like she is ignoring me.... She is avoiding me....

Taehyung: To be honest.... Yuna also said me the same thing.... She said Y/n doesn't talk much.... They now don't go out much as before... When ever she asks Y/n is like she is busy.... I thought it might because they are working on their new project so she could have got busy....

Jungkook: Hyung I don't think so.... Because before even if they were busy they would still hangout with us.... But now it's like she is not free for 24/7.... Sh-
(Jungkook gets cut off by)

Haru: Appa.... (Runs to Namjoon)

Namjoon: Haru what are you doing here?

Haru: I was bored so i came here....

Taehyung: Muffin didn't you go to Y/n Eonnie...?

Haru: Beautiful told me that they have a big homework to do so they are not free today so i came here....

Jungkook: She is now avoiding a kid who loves her so much.... I want to know was is her matter....(Whispers)

Jungkook: Hobi hyung.... Till when do we have to practice....?

Hobi hyung: Till 6.30 or 7....

Jungkook: Ok ....
Mind: I couldn't go to her home these days because of our practice.... But I am going to go today night.... I want to know what is wrong with her that she is ignoring us?? (Serious)

Time Skip At Y/n's Home
On call

Shreya: How long are you going to avoid them?

Y/n: Till Roy's chapter closes... I can't get them in danger because of me....

Shreya: But Y/n...

Y/n: No Shreya i can't risk anything.... I just can't.... You know how much I love them.... Love you guys.... Love my family.... I don't any of you hurt because of me....

Shreya: I understand you.... (Y/n sniffs) Hey don't cry.... You know I don't like when you cry.... And i am not there to comfort you....

Y/n: No i am not crying.... (Cracked voice, wipes her tears)

Shreya: Ok then take some rest.... Don't cry..... Sleep well.... I know you have been sleeping late.... Get some sleep.... I will come see you tomorrow.... Ok??

Y/n: Ok.... Byeee.... Love You....

Shreya: Byee.... Love You Too....
(Call ends)

Y/n was about to go to her bedroom when