Chapter 32

(A/n: The next chapter is here....
Hope you like and enjoy ❤❤
Thank You For The Love and Support Throughout💜💜
Saranghae ❤️)

Next Day

Y/n: Babe do u have to go....??

Jungkook: Yes babe.... I have to.... It's important.... (Y/n pouts)
Baby.... Please.... Try to understand....

Y/n: Ok.... (Lowly)

Jungkook cups her face.... He slowly pecks her forehead, both her eyes, her nose tip and lastly her lips....

Jungkook: I love you Y/n....

Y/n: I love you too Jungkook....

Jungkook: I should get going now....

Y/n: Hmmm....

Jungkook: I promise I will come back as soon as I finish ok??

Y/n: Promise.... ??

Jungkook: Promise.... (Both smiles)

Y/n: Don't forget your meals.... Don't overwork yourself.... Be careful....

Jungkook: I will and.... That applies to you too.... (Bops her nose)

Y/n: I will.... (Jungkook leaves)

Time Skip

Y/n was hanging out with Shreya and Avni.... She was still thinking about Jungkook.... Scared that Roy would do something to him.... Or others....

Avni: Y/n.... What ru thinking about??

Y/n: Nothing Unnie.... It's just....

Avni: It's ok.... Tell us....

Y/n: I decided something....

Avni: What??

Y/n: I decided to tell Jungkook about me.... My real identity....

Shreya/Avni: What??

Shreya: Are you sure?

Y/n: Yeah I am.... I am going to tell him.... Even if he hates me after this, its fine.... Unless and until its for.... his safety....

Sanjeev: We are so proud of you.... (Says entering the room) You have taken the right choice my little sister....

Sanjay: Yeah Y/nieee.... (Side hugs her) And you know.... Whatever happens we will always be there for you no matter what....

Shreya: 100 percent.... (Everyone smiles and does a group hug)

Y/n(mind): I am so lucky to have them....

Time Skip
At Jungkook's house

On call
Y/n: Shreya.... I am nervous.... I don't know how he is going to react to him knowing who I originally am....

Shreya: Don't be nervous Y/nieee.... I think he will only be mad that you didn't tell him this earlier....

Y/n: I don't think so because I am working under a freaking Mafia.... That is not a normal thing.... He will.... (Gets cut off by a door bell)

Y/n: Shreya I think he is back.... I will call u later....

Shreya: Yeah ok.... Don't worry....

Y/n cuts the call and goes to open the door. She gets greeted by a bunny smile.

Y/n: What happened? You look happy.

Jungkook: I am very happy because pd nim said we are going to have our concert very soon.... (Smiles brightly)