Chapter 11

(A/n: The next chapter is here...
Hope you like and enjoy ❤❤
Thank You For The Love and Support Throughout💜💜
Saranghae ❤️💜)

Jungkook: Now we have to stop this or else there is for sure going to be a world war 3....

Y/n: What should we do?

Y/n and Jungkook looks at eachother....

They both get hold of them...
Y/n holds Yuna...
Jungkook holds Taehyung....

Y/n: Guys calm down.... Let's not fight....

Yuna: I am not fighting.... He is the one who started....

Taehyung: Excuse me... I started the fight?? Wahhh..... You kept copying me, you started the fight now you are blaming me???

Yuna: Yah you idiot stupid alien...

Taehyung: Yahhhh....

Y/n: Omg..... HEY STOP IT.....

Everyone flinches....
Y/n sighs heavily...

Y/n: Thank God you guys stopped....

Jungkook: Yahh.... For that you didn't had to shout.....

Y/n: Then what do you want me to do?

Jungkook: You could hav-

Lights go off....

Y/n: Now what is wrong with the lights?

Suddenly.....

Yuna: Ahhh eomma....
(She hugs Taehyung from fear....
She starts tearing up....)

Y/n: Yuna are you okay? (Worried)

Taehyung: Hey hey it's okay.... (Hugs her and pats her back to calm her down)

Y/n: You guys stay here I will go get the flashlight....

Jungkook/Taehyung: Okay....
(Y/n leaves)

Suddenly they here a sound of a flower vase breaking....

Jungkook: What was that? (shocked)

Taehyung: I don't know.... (scared)

Jungkook: Y/n.... Y/N..... Did she hurt herself while getting the flashlight ?You guys stay here I will go find her....

Taehyung: Ok.... Be careful....

Jungkook: Hmmm.... (Leaves)

Again a thunder breaks....
Yuna hugs Taehyunge more tighter....
He hugs her tighter to make her assure that he is here....

Taehyung: Nothing is going to happen.... I am here with you ok?? (Pats her back)

Taehyung pov

My heart starts beating as if I just ran a marathon.... I am 100% sure that she can hear it.... I am feeling butterflies in my tummy..... The same feeling I felt when she fell into my arms in the afternoon.....

Yuna Pov

As I heard the thunder I got scared and hugged the person next to me....
I didn't notice the person as I was scared to death.... I felt someone patting my back....

Taehyung: Hey hey it's okay....

Taehyung?
My heart starts beating fast.... His closeness with me causing me to feel butterflies in my stomach.... I can't describe it as butterflies, it was whole zoo dancing crazily in my stomach....
Again there is a thunder...
I hug him more tighter as I got more scared.... Then I heard him say....

Taehyung: Nothing is going to happen.... I am here with you ok?? (Pats my back)

To be honest I felt safe in his embrace.... I started loving this feeling.... A feeling no one made me feel until now.... I didn't want this to end.... I wished the time stopped....