Ryan Started the Fire

Season15x15

Standing in between Jackson and tio, Owen hugs me from behind keeping me warm as we look around at the chaos surrounding us. The smell of smoke fills the air, fire men and women as well as the police surrounding us. I tighten Owens hold on me as I try to relieve the pain of standing on my heels. "These shoes are killing me." I squeal when Owen lifts me up bridal style as if I weighed nothing.

"I got you petal." He snuggles his bearded face into my neck and I giggle when his cold nose rubs against me.

"I told you I didn't want to have a party." We all turn to look at nina who in turns looks at us and gives us a sheepish expression.

~~~Five Hours Earlier~~~

Owen lays on the bed in an all black suit but his shirt is unbuttoned to reveal his chest. I smile at his peaceful smiling face as he sleeps. I walk over to him my new heels echoed through the room. A matching red lace lingerie set that Owen bought for me makes me feel sexy as it holds everything just right. I carefully straddle his hips and I place hickeys all over him. "Oh god." He moans just as I suck his neck just under his beard. His arms slither up my thighs and to my ass as he gives it a good smack the echoes throughout the room.

"Fuck!" I squeak as he flips us over effortlessly. "You have to warn a girl if your gonna do that." I wrap my legs around him as he starts to grind on me. I pull his lips to mine fighting over dominance and at the end Owen wins. I let out a whine when he bites down on my lip and gives it a bit of a pull.

"I love you." He moans out as I give his hair a tug. "I love you. I love you!" He says as he kisses me all over my chest. I shiver as he licks the lace that's over my nipple.

"I love you amor." Pull him in for a loving kiss. "I adore you. And as much as I am loving this I still have to get ready for nina's party." I scoot from under him and give him a firm smack on the ass and then pull his hips against my pelvis. "I like you like this." I rake, my nails down his back. He lets out a nervous chuckle and I walk away with a smirk. I go to my vanity and grab my very red very short dress and slip it on.

"Are you, uh, you gonna, I mean are you going to wear that to the party?" He walks behind me and stares at me through the mirror. "I'm not complaining."

I smile at him. "Zip me please?" I lift my hair and place it over my shoulder. He reaches for the zipper that lays just before the curve of my ass. I shiver as his finger grazes my skin causing me to suck in a breath. I turn my head to see him just staring. "What?"

"Nothing you're just...beautiful." He smiles as he faces me to him and lifts me up pushing against the wall and gives me a heavy and heated kiss.

I take a deep breath as we part. "This is giving me déjà vu." I push his face down on to my breast feeling him lick and suck on me. "We should stay home." I moan as he pulls down the front of my dress and bra down and latches onto my nipple. "Oh gods yes. Y-yeah we shou- fuck! Stay we should stay." I whimper as he separates himself from me.

He sets me down fixes my dress and smiles. "No. We have to go, you promised Jackson that we would go. So..." he kisses me. "Fix your lipstick. I'll grab your purse, coat, and I'll meet you downstairs." I nod and give him one last kiss and off he goes.

"Don't forget to clean your face!" I shout after him.

~~~~~~