Our Worries and Our Pains

Season15x11

"How do you feel?" Owen draws shapes on my belly as I lean on him.

"It's a week after I had my breakdown and Nina is about to have a dangerous surgery on her spine because she has a cancer that is sucking the life out of her." I pull the blanket closer to us trying to keep the warmth from leaving me. "I am feeling... mad, helpless." I snuggle in closer to him. "I feel like I need a drink, a also feel like I will punch Koracick if he says some smart ass shit." He chuckles into my hair. "I'm cold." I flip over and lay on top of him burying my face into his neck. "You smell good. Like mangoes and tangerines with a hint of dude."

"I know. My wife got me this new body wash." He answers confidence seeping out of him.

"Really?! Wow, some wife you have. She must be amazing." I say with seriousness in my voice.

"Oh yeah, amazing, sexy, and she has this ass that is just.." I snort when he squeezes my ass. "Is beyond phenomenal and these thighs that I can't wait to have them squeeze the hell out of my head." I gasp as he grips my thighs. "Ohhh, and these breast that are two big, soft, plump pillows that makes me want to be smothered by them." He shoves his face into them and rubs it all over them. I laugh and push him off.

"Sir, if you kept talking about her like that I may have to take her for myself." I smack his chest as he laughs.

"No, mine." He growls as he flips us and lays on top of me and places kisses all over my face. "Mine."

"Damn straight." I smile and pull him into a heated kiss. Our lips molding perfectly together. I move my hands up to his hair giving them a pull, smiling when he moans at the sensation, allowing me to slip my tongue into his mouth marking it as mine. I shutter when his large hands run down my back and to my ass gripping it and moving my hips to give us both the friction we need. I pull away from him and smile. "Mine."

"Always."

~~~~~~

Owen and I are sitting on the sofa in nina's room watching as she plays with Adonis. "Look at those eyes big brown and greens. Dear lord you're going to be a heartthrob." He starts to babble at her. "Yes you are baby boy and that head of hair. A perfect mix of daddy and mama." I smile when he squeals in delight. "And don't you know it." Luna starts to fuss when she doesn't get the attention that her brother is getting. Owen was quick to stand and trade babies with nina. "Ms. Luna were you jealous? Huh. You want nana to give you some attention too." She holds her close running her hand through Luna's curls. "Daddy's girl that's for sure, bright golden red curls. My lord." She hold her closer. "My babies." Her voice is sad as she holds her tight. "My sweet girl."

The door opens revealing tio walking in. "Oh, I'm sorry I missed your scan." He lays a kiss on nina's head. "Hi Bella." He kisses my head and pats Owens shoulder. "There's my boy." He smiles as he takes Adonis from Owen.

"Oh, please." Nina dismisses tio's worry of missing her scans. "I went in. I came out. Same as the first million times."

"Well, I could have been there for you." Tio tells her as he rocks Adonis.

"You had a good excuse." Luna starts to get fussy. "Owen honey I think she's hungry." He picks her up and sits back down to feed her. I watch as Luna sucks on the bottle a pain shoots through me as I watch her latch on without a fuss. I guess Owen could tell as he gently bumps my head with his and gives me a soft smile. I give him one in return and then I lean my head on his shoulder.