Flowers and I Do's

Season14x24

"Ok, Pablo and Sofia are ready, you just need to do her hair." I lay on our bed and watch Owen walk into our closet. "I would do it but, and I quote, "Mama does it better." So yeah thats all you my love." He chuckles. He comes back out with our outfits. "Bella? What are you doing?" I groan and flip my head away from him.

"I do we have to go??" I whine as I feel him sit on the bed.

"I mean kinda?" Owen turns my head to the side. "Sofia and Zola are the flower girls. Pablo is the ringbearer so yeah we have to go." He kisses my forehead.

"But, like I'm six years pregnant and I'm tired, and, and I dont want to go." I look up at him. "Plus I am going to cry at the wedding and your know I don't like to cry in front of people. If you love me you would let me stay at home."

"Oh, my sweet I adore you, I can't live without you, but I can't let you stay here because if I do your going to get made at me for not making you go." He lays a kiss on my neck. "Plus you bought that dress that you love so bad." Another kiss. "It shows you off oh so perfectly." Lower and lower he goes, I smile as I feel him undo my robe moving down to my chest as he sucks on them leaving me all marked up.

"Owen..."

"Shhh. Don't." He moves back up. "Say." He moves his lips on mine. "Anything." We start to make out. Heavily. Until...

"MAMA!! PAPA!!" The kids start to knock on the door. We both giggle and make ourselves presentable. I walk over to the door and open it. "Hi." They both say as they run into the room and Pablo starts to jump on the bed and Sofia runs to my vanity.

"Mami are you gonna do my hair?" Sofia looks at me through the mirror.

"Yes mija. Just give me a few minutes to put on my clothes than we can do our hair and then you can help mami do her makeup ok?"

"Yes." I give her a kiss and walk to the bed grabbing my dress and moving to the bathroom. When I finally get on the dress I put on my flats and walk out the bathroom.

"Pablo your gonna fall bubs." Owen says as he scoops him up, then slams him on the bed as they both laugh.

"Yeah cause that's better." I mockingly roll my eyes at him.

"I wanna go next!" Sofia calls out as I start to brush out her bedhead.

"Later baby we need to get ready because auntie Jo and momma is coming and we have to be at the island in two hours." I try to hold her still as I put a braid on her hair. "Baby don't move or the braid line is going to come out weird." She finally stops moving and I put on the final touches. "Perfect, now go put on your head band that I left on the countertop in the kitchen." She smiles and runs off and I quickly start to brush out my black and white hair so I don't look like the cartoon version of angry Cruella De Vil. After brushing out all of my hair and leaving it in a natural curl look I start to put on a light make up.

"Mama, momma and auntie Jo are here."

"Ok thank you baby." I turn to look over at Owen who is combing out Pablo's beautiful black curls. I smile at the attention that Owen gives Pablo's hair. "You guys good over there?"

"Yup." They both say.

"Ok, off to a wedding we go!"