A Question in Fate and Faith

Season14x10

It's 4 am and I lay on my side comfortable, warm, and horny. I look over and see Owen blissfully and beautifully asleep as the moon light hits his features all so perfectly. I look down to exposed chest and down his abs and down to the sheet that barely covers his v-line. I slowly move closer to him and I start leaving soft love bites all over his chest and down his abdomen. I admire my work before ducking my head under the covers. I make my way between his legs and slowly and carefully take off his bottoms. I run my hand up and down his dick as I feel it slowly start to get hard from my touch.

"Bell." He moans out, I lift my head to see if he was awake but no not yet. I lick a long stripe on his now hardened cock, then wrap my lips around his tip, sucking hard, I smile as I hear him moan, his hand instantly move to my head but he still isn't awake. I grab his hand and put two of his fingers in my mouth and stuck on them as I move up and straddle him. Slowly I insert his cock into my wet pussy slowly. I let out a small gasp as I fully bottom out and start to rock my hips, I move his hand down to grip my breast. I start to rock my hips in a perfect rhythm. "Bella!" He moans as his eyes snap open and he squeezes my breast while the other arm grips my hip hard.

"Owen." I moan as I move down to kiss him giving him a little bite on the lip. "Morning baby." He moans out, I smile and move his hands down to my ass where he starts to kneed it then he smacks my left ass cheek making me clench around him. "Again." He does as he's told. "Good boy." He moans at the name and starts to thrust harder into me bring me closer to the edge.

"God Bella your perfect. Your so beautiful. I love you so much. My pretty girl. My flor. My amor." He mumbles into my ear and those words send me to a different world as all my walls come crumbling down. I crash my lips to his as he rides me through my high. I gasp as Owen flips me over and lays me on my stomach. "Ass up baby." I follow the command. As I arch my back I hear him groan and he lays kisses on my ass then smacks it.

"God amor don't tease. Please." I whimper.

He chuckles an starts to kiss my inner thighs going higher and higher and higher until he reaches my clit and starts to give me sweet suction. Then licks long stripes, eating me out to oblivion till I scream into the pillow my vision going out. I feel the tears falling off my face, as I pant out trying to think straight. "...lla?" I look up and try to focus on his voice. "Bella?" I feel him grab my face. "Baby? Are you ok?" I smile and nod as he wipes my tears. "You sure?"

"Yeah." I laugh. "I uh, um you, you um literally fucked me to a different world." We laugh as he pulls me close to him. "I love you."

"I adore you."

~~~~~~

I'm reading a research article on new technical studies on the developments of children with autism. When I look up to see Maggie running around like a crazy person. I quickly get up and block her path. "Why are you running on my floor?" I cross my arms with a smirk.

"Oooh, you are gonna wanna come with me!" She starts to pull me with her. I couldn't help but lets out a laugh.

"Where?"

She smiles. "Science Camp!"

~~~~~~

"We're just mixing chemicals!" Tuck says as we watch Maggie swirl something in the beaker. I watch as Tuck's friends looks around the lab bored, confused, and about ready to run. He kinda looks like a crack head. I snicker at my train of thought. "Can't we, like, race wheelchairs?"