Play with Me

Season14x14

I walk to the head board making sure everything is secure. I smile at the lustful look that Owen gives me. I run my nails down his arm to his chest and rub my thumb over his nipple. He shuddered at the sensation. I decided to wear his favorite set for him. A navy blue laced baby doll. I climb on top of him straddling his hips it was a bit tougher since my belly has gotten bigger. I mean I am five months now, also cool thing is my ass, hips, and boobs are huge. I'm kinda digging it I'm over here looking like Mrs. Incredible with Jessica Rabbit boobs. I slowly start to grind on him feeling his forever growing cock rubbing on my wet pussy. "I love this look on you my dear husband of mine."

He lets out a moan as his head rolls back. "Please Bella." A whine leave those pretty pink lips. "I've been good. Please." I couldn't help but laugh.

I run my hand up and down my body. "Have you been a good boy though?" I look at him as my hands squeeze my tits in front of him. I slowly bring up my right hand and slowly and seductively suck on my middle and ring fingers. His eyes watching the motion and the following my fingers as I bring them down to my clit. I let out a moan as I start to rub them in a circle. "Because if I remember correctly you and Jackson took away all of my favorite snacks and hid them from me." I bring my fingers back to my mouth and suck up all my wetness from them. He lets out a scraggly moan. "What did you want a taste?" I look at him with innocent eyes as he nods vigorously. "To bad." I hop off of him and walk to the bathroom.

"Bella." I smile as I ignore him. "Flor, please... Amor!" I close the bathroom door leaving him tied up.

~~~~~~

"Are you thinking about sеx all the time with the noises through the wall?" I look up at Amelia as she ask the inappropriate question as she sits next to me handing me an earl grey tea. We have getting closer over the past few months ever since the brain tumor. We agreed to start fresh and blame everything on the brain tumor which we kinda should.

Mer and Maggie look at her in disbelief of her bluntness. "I am not that loud." Maggie scoffs at her.

"Dude, I was at your house at five this morning, you are." I sip the tea as Maggie playfully glares at me.

"The walls are thin." Amelia agrees with me. "I miss sеx. Don't you?

"My sеx drive has become my work drive. Plus, I got this really excellent back massager." Mer says as she fixes her paperwork.

"Clive is nice. You know? Like, it's more than sеx. I think I really like him." We all look at her surprised. "I'm seeing him again tonight."

"You're already at two nights in a row, and you think you like him?" Mer comments.

"Well, my mom was the one who always told me whether a guy was a keeper or..."

"A serial killer." Amelia and I say together.

"He's not a serial killer. He's too nice."

"You know who says that?" Mer looks at her sarcastically.

"Neighbors of serial killers." Mer and I say together this time.

"We should meet him. Judging boyfriends is the number-one perk of having sisters with no sеx lives."

"I have a sex life." I pout.