𝟘𝟛: 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕆𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤

Mulai dari awal

"Bigger than this house? This place is already pretty big for the two of us'' Athena said with a brow raised, but she had a smile creep onto her lips as she went to grab her mother's laptop so she could be shown the pictures of the house in Washington.

"Alright let's pull these pictures up," Leilani said as she put her reading glasses on and logged into her laptop. "Ah, here they are" She mumbled to herself as she turned the screen to Athena to look.

"Woah, it's so nice!" Athena exclaimed as she went through the pictures on the exterior and interior of the house. "This place looks huge, mom!" She said as she turned to her with a smile

"I'm glad you like it," Leilani said as she turned the laptop off and set it on the kitchen island. "Alright I believe I will be turning in for the night, don't stay up too late on that game with your boyfriend," Leilani said and wiggled a brow at her daughter before laughing quietly.

"Ha Ha Ha, I would never date him, He is just a great friend and gamer." Athena said and laughed for real this time as she watched her mom walk by her to the stairs "Sure sure, you've been talking to him every night for 2 years~" Leilani said in a sing-song-like voice. "He has a girlfriend or wife, I don't know exactly which one but he is very taken!" Athena yelled up to her mother as she heard the bedroom door close and she huffed out a breath. As if on cue her phone dinged and she saw a message from Teddybear1915

𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖  𝚃𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚢𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛𝟷𝟿𝟷𝟻

 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝?

𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚖 

 𝙾𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝟹0

𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚃𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚢𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛𝟷𝟿𝟷𝟻

 𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 

 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝙾 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗? 

𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 w𝚑𝚘 𝙸'𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜🙄.

𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚖

𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎! 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝟹0!

𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚃𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚢𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛𝟷𝟿𝟷𝟻

 𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝👍

Athena turned her phone off and sped upstairs to do her night routine and skin routine as well before she went to her room, turned on her PC, and launched Minecraft. She put her headset on, put the mic down, and joined the call with her friend and his SO. "Hello hello," She said "currently launching it so just give me a few seconds" she finished off

"Take your time, also this is my lovely wife, Rose," He said "So you're the Professor Roboarm he's talked about" Rose finally spoke up on the other account in the call.

"Yes that would be me, It's lovely to meet you! I hear your voice in the background on occasion, so it's nice to put a name to the voice" Athena replied smiling though they couldn't see it. "You as well, It's nice that there's someone out there who knows how to humble him in his little games. He was starting to get really cocky, it was all going to his head" Rose said with a small laugh.

"Oh believe me it was my pleasure showing his ass up in shooter games." She said as she laughed as well and Minecraft finally launched. She hummed as she joined the world and found them not too far from spawn "Aye got lucky with spawn, perfect place and you have a decent-sized base going on" She said to them "Ah yeah Rose is really good at building houses, they always turn out really good" Teddybear1915 said through his mic

"Looks awesome, Miss Rose," Athena said as she inspected the build. "I know," Rose said and laughed a bit. Athena giggled quietly as she went and started to gather materials. "Oh yeah I won't be on as much as usual for the next month or so," Athena said in a nonchalant tone. "Woah woah woah, You're abandoning me for a month!!" her gaming friend yelled over the call making Athena wince at the abrupt loudness and then there was a small 'ow' from him, and Rose muttering to him to use his inside voice "Yeah, sorry for the short notice of me going MIA," Athena said and sighed.

"Why exactly are you going to be off more often for a month?" he asked "Ah my mom and I are moving because she got a new job in another state, sooo yeah. I also get to start public school!" Athena exclaimed the last bit "Start public school? What grade are you?" Rose finally spoke up "This will be my senior year in high school, though, in a couple of months, I turn 19 so I guess I'll be an older senior." She replied "I've been homeschooled since I was 11 before you ask about the whole starting public school thing" Athena added on before Rose could ask "Oh" Rose muttered in response.

"Oh cool cool, Where are you moving to?" Her friend asked, "Now if I told you that you could come and stalk me!" Athena exclaimed and laughed "Oh wooooow 2 years of friendship and you still don't trust me, we don't even know each other's actual names let alone we've never seen each other" He sighed and grumbled. "Hey! I never said I didn't trust you. We can give first names alright?" Athena questioned as she raised a brow waiting for his response "Alright first names. You go first Professor Roboarm '' He said and though she couldn't see it she knew he had a shit-eating grin on his face "Yeah yeah alright, Athena, my name is Athena" She said in a calm manner. "Alright your turn asshat, you were so eager to do this. " She said in a cocky tone her southern cajun drawl coming off thicker than usual as she spoke.

His laugh boomed through her headset and she rolled her eyes at the sound. "You gonna tell me or what?" She questioned again with a slight annoyance. "Alright Alright, relax there," he said as he smiled and laughed again as he readjusted in his gaming chair.

"Emmett, The name is Emmett," He said to her as he chuckled quietly

"wow... sounds dorky," Athena said after a moment and she could hear Rose stifle a giggle.

A/N: wow wow wow Emmett and Rosalie have entered the story. Things are starting to get interesting.