- Ally, come back here, you haven't finished eating. – Jamie points seriously, but the little girl doesn't listen.

- Hey there, princess. – he says, letting go of my hand to pick her up in a single effortless motion. The act melts my heart. – So, if I could just have your attention for a second. I want you guys to meet my mate Nathan - he says, drawing the spotlight even more to me.

- Hi. – I say. I've never been more nervous in my entire life.

- So, this is right here Ally. – he introduces. Her big brown eyes look at me expectantly.

- Oh, my goddess, she's so cute. – I say and Ally shies away, burying her face in Caleb's neck.

- Come on princess, don't be like that. – he says sweetly. She pouts childishly at his neck. – Sorry, she's very shy with strangers. – he adds.

- It's okay, she looks very nice. I hope one day we can play with you. – I say. This seemed to get the little girl's attention. She slowly turns to me, with those big brown eyes.

- Do you like to play hide 'n seek? – she asks with the most adorable voice I have ever heard in a kid.

- It's my favorite, my brother and I used to play it all the time when we were kids. – I say with a bright smile. She giggles a little and my heart melts.

- Great, let's play. – she says excitedly.

- Not so fast little miss. You still need to eat your food. – Jamie points out. Caleb passed Ally into her arms. She pouted a little but didn't complain much.

- Hey Jamie. – I say.

- What's up, Nate? – she responds friendly.

- You two know each other? – Caleb asks, startled by the interaction. I nod.

- We met the other day; she helped me infiltrate into the arena. – I respond honestly.

- And when were you planning to tell me? – he laughs, looking at me.

- Gotta admit big bro, you got a hardcore mate. Not any domestic would dare wander into a rogue pack like he did. – she says coolly, making me smile.

- Thanks, Jamie. – I say. – It was very cool of you to help me. –

- No problem. –

- Okay? That's a bit weird but I'm happy you two get along. – Caleb says. - This little munchkin right here is Josh. – he says, messing with his hair and kissing the boy's cheeks.

- Hi. – he says adorably. Out of everyone, he is the only one with blond hair. He has such cute big cheeks.

- Hi. You're so cute. – I say.

- I'm not cute, I'm a wolf. – he responds sweetly, but I'm sure he meant to sound all tough and serious.

- Okay big bad wolf, finish your breakfast. – the older woman said, looking at him lovingly.

- And lastly, this is my mom, Mary. –

- A pleasure to meet you Mrs. Brosme. – I say politely, earning me an honest smile.

She truly is stunning. Mary has a pale skin tone, but a natural glow makes her stand out. Her big brown eyes were like Ally's but with a slightly darker tonality. Caleb mentioned she was in her mid-early thirties, but she doesn't appear to be a day over 25 to be honest. Her voice, however, does resemble that of an older woman. Still, it astounds me how young she looks. Wow, rogues don't waste time.

- It's very nice to finally meet you, Nathan. Caleb has told me a lot about you and please, call me Mary, Mrs. Brosme makes me feel old. – she says friendly.