4.

Mrs. Knowles was seated in a plush armchair, her eyes fixed on the floor. She nervously fidgeted with the hem of her blouse as she waited for her therapist to speak. After a moment of silence, her therapist spoke up, breaking the room's quietness.

"So, Mrs. Knowles, how are you feeling about dating while you're still in recovery?" the therapist asked in a gentle tone.

Mrs. Knowles took a deep breath, her mind racing with thoughts and emotions. She had been diagnosed with Nymphomania, a condition that had taken a toll on her mental health, and had been undergoing treatment for it. Despite her ongoing recovery, she had recently decided to start dating again. She felt that it was time to move on from the past and try to build a healthy relationship with someone.

Beyoncé nervously shuffled her feet in her seat. Her eyes shut and darted back and forth as she lay on the couch and thought of ways to tell her therapist everything without sounding like a maniac. "I uh... I don't know I mean..." she sighed and then opened her eyes back up. " I guess the relationship just happened, it wasn't planned. I just wanted casual sex at first."

The therapist smiled and shared her understanding. "Bey it is very typical to go through these waves of fear and nervousness while dating not just while dating with a condition."

"I know but... it would be so much easier if he knew," Beyoncé confessed, her voice trembling slightly. "I want to be open and honest with him about my struggles, but I'm afraid of how he might react. I don't want him to see me differently or think that I'm just using him for my satisfaction."

Her therapist nodded empathetically. "It's completely understandable to feel apprehensive about sharing such personal information. Trust takes time to build in any relationship, and it's important to prioritize your well-being. When you feel comfortable, you can consider having an open and honest conversation with him about your condition. If he truly cares about you, he will be understanding and supportive."

Beyoncé sighed deeply, her shoulders sagging with the weight of her worries. "I just don't want to scare him away or bring up any insecurities he might have. I've been working so hard on my recovery, and I'm afraid this will set me back."

Her therapist reassured her, "Remember, Bey, you are more than your condition. This relationship is an opportunity for growth and understanding for you and your partner. By being open and vulnerable, you give him the chance to support you in your journey. And if it doesn't work out, it does not reflect you or your recovery. You deserve someone who accepts and loves you for who you are."

Beyoncé nodded, feeling a sense of relief wash over her. "Thank you, Dr. Wright. I needed to hear that. I will try to have that conversation with him when the time feels right. And no matter what happens, I will prioritize my recovery and well-being."

Her therapist smiled warmly. "That's the spirit, Beyoncé. Remember, you are strong and resilient. I'm here to support you every step of the way, in both your recovery and your relationship."

As the session came to an end, Mrs. Knowles felt a sense of relief wash over her. She was grateful for her therapist's guidance and support, which helped her to feel more confident and empowered to take control of her life.

____________________