2.

"Okay so let's start with some basic concepts of light theory," Beyoncé said to her class as she walked across the front of the room

Her 5-inch heels gently tapped the ground as she walked. Her feminine and sexy attire always got her in trouble with the dress code but she loved dressing fun and classy being that she was the youngest professor in the university.

Ms.Knowles was a bachelor's degree graduate. She studied science and technology at Yale, graduating top of her class.

Her real passion was fashion design but she quickly swept that under the rug when her brother passed away. She needed to think logically and create a stable future for her family.

"Can anyone tell me what light is made out of?" Beyoncé said softly.

She looked around trying to find someone to answer her question and was relieved when someone raised their hand.

"Bryson...." She called out on the young man.

"Yes, light is made out of particles called photons," Bryson answered confidently.

"That's correct, Bryson," Beyoncé acknowledged with a smile. "Photons are particles of light that travel in waves. They have no mass but carry energy."

"Bryson thank you," Beyoncé said with a light smile.

The student smiled back googling over Beyoncé, practically drooling over her. Some of the kids laughed realizing his child-like crush on the professor.

Beyoncé continued her lecture, delving deeper into the concepts of light theory.

Right as she was going to continue a new student came into the classroom. Looking around confused to know if he was even in the right classroom. However, he looked familiar to Beyoncé. The locs the scruffy look he had was very familiar. It was her one-night stand from the bar.

She watched in confusion as he walked closer to her, trying not to bring attention to the fact that they knew one another. 

"Mrs. Knowles." He said nervously.

"Uhhh yes?" Bey said trying not to stutter.

The young man moved closer to her having the whole classroom continuing to stare them down.

"I think this is my classroom... so that makes you my professor?" He went on to say.

"The students ooouuuud at how shaken up the professor was, they could tell by her body language that she found him attractive."

Beyoncé tried her best to maintain her composure and professionalism, but she couldn't help feeling a slight pang of embarrassment. She glanced at the students, whose curious eyes were fixed on both her and the stranger standing in front of her.

"Yes, that's correct," she replied with a forced smile. "I'm Professor Knowles. And you are...?"

The young man extended his hand towards her, a nervous smile adorning his face. "I'm Jermaine. Jemaine Cole. I transferred to this class recently. Sorry for the confusion."