"Fuck", I cursed and pulled away from the girl I have been making out her eyes are not like that girl Fatima. Why they don't have the fiery pride, she had. I am again comparing; it's been a week; I am comparing every single fucking eye with her at this rate I'll go crazy. 

Not a single girl had those fucking beautiful eyes, those innocently fierce eyes even cursing with her eyes feel like a crime.

"This is not going to work", I sighed which I am doing so much these days. "What happened?", the girl looked at him touching my cheek. 

I got away from her ignoring her bitchy whines moving out of the room, I went to the dancing area and pulled Ha-Joon by the back of his collar and dragged her out of the bar. He protested a little bit.

"What? man!! are you in your right mind?" he snorted aggressively. "No, get inside the car and drive me to the shooting range", I uttered throwing my car keys at him sitting inside the car. 

He looked at the car with a done expression and sighed he sighed so much because of me. "I guess karma is getting to me", I muttered.

He got inside the starting engine, "but today isn't even any competition so why there", he inquired. 

"Just fucking drive there with no questions", I shut him up and looked outside the window.

The whole drive went silently. Ha-Joon didn't speak a word. After a while he pulled out in front of the shooting range, I got down walking inside he came following me I saw around finding someone HER... but no signs of her. 

"What are you trying to do", Ha-Joon said putting a hand on my shoulder. "I want to find that ninja turtle girl" I said, he laughed. "What. Bro it's called hijab", he corrected me. "Yeah whatever" I looked around. "She comes here occasionally it's rare to see her here", he told me, I saw the girl who last time called her name. 

"Hey" I called her, she turned around looking excited. "Omg Kim Taehyung", she yelled, and I gave her a look. "Oh sorry I...no we..you need something", she jumbled on her words without any reason ok I'll admit it's THE KIM TAEHYUNG effect. 

"Your friend who looks like a ninja...", Ha-Joon cut me off. "Your friend in hijab can we know where we can meet her", he said correcting my words.

"She doesn't come here often last time I asked her for help because we needed money, I am not sure if she'll come again", she said, and her friend called her from behind. "I have to go now", she looked back at her friend I turned back leaving her. "OH, thank you for help", Ha-Joon being a polite bastard said walking towards me. 

 "Why do you even want to meet her", he said coming in front of me and stopping me in my tracks "Just because there is no reason", I said plainly.

"If you are thinking of getting her it's a big no", he said seriously now who would tell him other than eyes there is not a single bad thought about her in my mind. Even using curse words and her in the same sentence I feel like a criminal.     

"Listen she is a Muslim and these girls are out of our league they never allow anyone to touch them", he took a deep breath and added, "Mr. Saad's daughter is not much of religious or conservative about Islam but she didn't allow any man's touch how you can think this girl will, look she was covered in hijab means don't want a single eye on her.

"Where did Mr. Saad's daughter come into our topic", I said trying to shift his mind.

 "What I mean is if a girl like Mr. Saad's daughter who is not even a true Muslim never allowed touching then a pure innocent Muslim girl will be disgusted even by your eyes on her", he said making me shut. 

my mind caught only two          words,                                

 "pure and innocent."

_______________________________

  "There are are 7 stages of love first is deniel"

If you are reading this then vote. It will give me more inspiration too write

ᕦ⁠ʕ⁠ ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠ᕤ

Comment and share your thoughts don't be silent reader.

Lots of prayers for anyone reading

  From V
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚