"This woman is terrifying me even in my dreams", I sighed ruffling my hair and went to the kitchen. 

"O my God! you are up so early don't tell me you came home just now", my mom narrowed her eyes at me.

"Do I look like I am coming from outside", I gestured at my sweatshirt and shorts. She looked at me from top to bottom suspiciously, like it was not clear what I am wearing at first sight. I sighed sitting beside her.

"Can I get breakfast", she smiled and asked the maid for breakfast. 

"You look tired Tho, didn't you sleep well last night", she asked and sipped her coffee. "I was not able to", I said, maid placed my breakfast on the table in front of me.

"Something bothering you", she said being the sweetest mom. "No", I told her which is true because SOMEONE is bothering me, not SOMETHING but no way I am telling her that.

"Is the sun raised from the west I see my son on the table early in the morning", my dad added sitting on the table. "Is it our ritual now to mock me instead of saying good morning", I retorted, my parents laughed like I cracked a joke, after their fit of laughter Dad started breakfast. 

"Dad, you can give me files of a recent project I'll get it done today", I said, he nodded pointing towards the couch at the files I stood up took them and went to my room. 

 "I am going to distract myself with work, so I'll get fewer thoughts of her", I placed files on the nightstand and went to get ready for the office. 

«»

It's been half day, but my mind is still stuck on that girl there isn't a single second before she went out of my mind.

"I never thought just a common pair of eyes make me crazy", I scoffed and put my head on my office table those eyes were, "fiercely beautiful", I said those words loudly and sighed again. I am sighing too much from yesterday. 

"No, I need to get her off my mind".

I stood up picked up my coat placing it on my arm, I walked out of the company towards my car and got inside driving towards the bar.

"I am sure a good drink and nice fuck can cure anything", I nodded at my words. I need to get my grips. I can't just lose my mind on a girl who I don't even sure is a girl inside her long covering. I pulled out my car in front of the bar going inside I loosened my tie opening the upper buttons. 

I saw Leena sitting on the bar stool. I went it her and held her wrist getting her attention. I jerked her up and kissed her aggressively, she got shocked but my sudden move. I bite her lips putting all my frustration out on her I am going to be rough for sure. I felt a metallic taste on my tongue pulling out, I removed my tie not caring a bit about her busted lips and pulled her towards a back room. 

"I need to get off", I told her. She laughed trying to meet my steps. I pushed her inside the room at the end of the hallway. "So desperate", she said holding me by the neck and talking seductively looked at her eyes giving sluttry submissive vibe. No, they are not shining like her eyes no dignity, no pride. 

I groaned in frustration and pushed her onto the bed on her stomach, "I'll get her out of my mind".

«»