"Hmmm," I'm smiling without realizing it. "Hah?" I just realized what I did but it's too late as they are already bursting into laughter.

"You're whipped, Sam."

My face already blushed.

"Do you like your fiance that much?" They are still not done teasing me.

I was blushing for a moment before my face was crestfallen again remembering how we had not been in a good term since last week.

Noticing my changes, they stop laughing.

"Why, Sam? You seem off since we came here?" Song asks concerned while exchanging meaningful looks with Neung.

"Yeah, I thought it was about us. But, every time Mon's name was mentioned you looked troubled." Neung stated her opinion.

"Is it because of the arranged marriage?" Song asked. She had no idea that her sister's marriage was arranged by their grandmother.

Looking at their interaction and how Ice told her about her encounter with them at the flower shop, they sound in love with each other.

"Well, if that is the case, just confront Grandma about it. You know that she's more open now. I know, she will understand."

Listening to them getting out of context, I step in to prevent them from misunderstanding it further.

"No, it's nothing related to the arrangement. I already accepted it way before. Besides, it is my decision to get married. Grandma just initiated our meeting." I sighed before continuing.

"It's already been a week since I last talked with Mon. She's been ignoring my calls and texts since then."

I don't know how I can open up to them about that issue. But, I think that's the right thing to do for now.

"Does it mean, since my encounter with Grandma last Saturday?"

"Yes, exactly on that night..." I was still hesitant to reveal it.

I took a deep breath, "I did her wrong. I don't know what possessed me that time, I scolded her that night for bringing Grandmother to your restaurant. I know it's irrational. But, things had been done."

"What exactly did you say to her?" This time Neung asked after attentively listening to my confession.

I repeated back my words to Mon but this time to my sisters,

*smack*

"Awwh!" I shrieked in pain while holding the back of my head.

Neung smack my head!

"That's the price of thinking with your dick before you talk."

"Fuck! You're not helping at all!"

I'm still rubbing the back of my head.

"Wow, Sam. I'm not sure you will have a chance this time. If you did, she's an angel." Song stated.

"Have you apologized to her?" Neung asked.

"I already did, but still no response from her."

"Means, you apologizing through text?"

"Yes, and I did send her flowers."

"Just that?"

"Yes..."

Neung sighed deeply after listening to my answer.

"You're being a dick just because you have one!"

"And what is your obsession with me having a dick?" I said, unsatisfied with her statement.