Night 5 - The Daycare Attendant

I grabbed my phone and texted my group chat with my friends, now with Hanako and Tsukasa added. "Hey guys. Wanna hang out at 4?" I texted. That was our not-very-secret code to meet at the school at 4. Hanako and Tsukasa were confused, so Kira had a whole teaching session with them. I met up with them at the front of the school, even though Hanako and Tsukasa were late by 25 minutes. "What now, [Y/N]." Killian said, while still drinking a tomato juice packet. I looked Killian dead in the eye. "What? It's my 74th juice packet." "We're sneaking into the Teacher's Lounge." I sighed. "Earlier, when me and Hanako went out, I crashed into something: a Night Guard. I wanna see what they act like when school's still around." Some classes still teach at this time, and I know one thing for sure: the daycare. It's still open at this time, because it closes at 5. Maybe if we can program Sundrop to tell us about the animatronics and the Night Guards, we can do something about it. We ran to the daycare, along the walls of the campus so we don't get spotted. The daycare was a huge room filled with cute activities and ball pit pools and trampolines and a huge playground and even a TV.

                 "Hooo hooo hooo! Helloooo! New friends! You're sure here late! Are we having a slumber party? Are there any more friends coming?" Oh wow! It was already 4:50, almost closing time. "Uh, sure I guess," Killian said sarcastically as she looked at her nails. "Woohoo! We can finger paint, tell stories, drink Fizzy Faz until our heads ex-PLODE and stay up all night!" Sundrop was doing his little dance thing. "Not concerning at all!" Hanako said. "There is only one rule: keep the lights on. ON. On..." Sundrop added. "Sure, I guess" Killian took a step back, and hit down a pile of barrels. "Oh, no, no, no! What a mess! Oh, which one was at the bottom? Where is the top? Clean up! Clean up!" Sundrop ran over to the toss-down barrels. While Sundrop was distracted, I saw this as a perfect opportunity to head to the room in the corner, which was only for "Teachers." We (everyone except Killian, who was helping Sundrop clean up) ran over to the room. Tsukasa went through, and unlocked the door. "Hey, hey, are ya kids having fun yet? Are ya? Are ya? Hey, where did you kids go?" Sundrop looked around the daycare for us, and we just looked inside the room. So this was where Sundrop charged, I guess. "Hey, new friends, this area is o-off-limits. You're gonna get us in trouble..." Sundrop appeared behind us and grabbed us all with hands that emerged from his back. "Don't you want a puppet show? I-I have glitter glue! Ya like glitter glue? Googly eyes?" The animatronic asked as he put us down at a messed up rug near the reception desk. I signaled the invisibility nonahumanals to go to the room. "Hey, where did some of our new friends go?" We were playing with puppets. I don't think Sundrop knows the difference between a toddler and a high school sophomore. 

                 "Rrrrrggh...clean up! Clean up!" I checked the time. 4:57. Almost an hour wasted. "You shouldn't be here! Security alert! Security alert! Wooo! Wooo!" Sundrop yelled, so loud I could hear him. "I'm putting you in time out!" The non-invisibility nonahumanals and a human laughed. We weren't little kids anymore, so it was pretty funny. We got up while Sundrop was busy scolding Hanako, Tsukasa and Ivy. We snuck over to the reception desk to see if we could find anything. I sent Kira to patrol for the daycare attendant. Killian and I look over the desk. "What does this do?" Killian asked as she pointed to a yellow button with a faint picture of Sundrop on it. "I don't know, but don't touch it." I said, and I went back to look through some files I found. I was startled when I heard a huge buzzer. Everyone came over to the reception desk, even the attendant. With a loud click, the lights went off. "No- NO! Why would you do that? Lights on, lights on! I-I warned you, I WARNED YOU!" The attendant did a motion that looked like he pulled his face apart. I couldn't see anything, so I grabbed the few flashlights and turned them on. 

A/N: We know damn well what's going to happen-