A/N and some extra stuff before it starts.

A/N: HELLO! New readers, I see. Welcome! I'm not much of a writer, but I do like to create stories. So! I really hope you enjoy this. Also, if you know, I was the writer of "Meet Me at 430" and you might be wondering. I quit that story. I had no motivation to complete it, so sorry if you actually liked it. 

+WARNING: THIS IS A SLOW BURN. AN EXTREMELY SLOW SLOW BURN. SORRY!+

(This was for a Creative Writing, so I'm sorry if it seems too school-friendly)

Y/N - Your Name

M/N - Middle Name

L/N - Last Name

N/N - Nick Name

-THIS STORY DOES INCLUDE HANAKO AND TSUKASA FROM "Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun" SO DON'T ASK ABOUT THAT-

Before reading this story, here are some vocabulary words you should know:

Springcage: Animatronics have locks on them that if in contact with anything, even a drop of water, they will snap in (sort of resembling a ribcage) hence crushing anything that goes in. It traps the victim, or whatever fell in, and suffocates them while crushing them, causing a painful death.

Nonahumanals: Any species that isn't a human that still has human features. There are seven in this story: Elves, Witches, Mermaids, Vampires, the Living Dead, the Dead, and Fairies.

Night Guard: Animatronics who patrol the school during the hours the school is closed (also known as the night hours)

Animatronics: Robots who take up some of Earth's jobs. Many have been programmed to become teachers, but some have become engineers to make themselves.

Endoskeleton: Animatronics' base. This is the foundation of their existence. This is how they are built.