𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"come on rosie

"come on rosie." isaac said, he pulled her hand with him as they sat down on the ferris wheel.

once the ride started moving isaac turned his hand, took aurora's hand in his.

"so, i wanted to talk to you, because i have a lot i need to tell you." isaac started, aurora nodded.

"i need to tell you something too." aurora smiled, isaac smiled back and began talking again.

"from the first day we started being friends, i have always thought that you were the most beautiful girl in the entire world. you're long blonde hair, you're gorgeous brown eyes. the freckles you have when the sun comes out." isaac said, aurora blushed.

"you were like an angel from heaven. you're perfect, rosie. literally perfect." isaac carried on, "i have been in love with you since middle school, i always kept it a secret because i never thought a girl as beautiful as you would ever be interested in a guy like me."

"but, these last two days have been the best two days of my life. nothing can compare to the feelings i have when im with you. i wouldn't want to be saying this or doing this with anyone else. just you." he said, aurora blushed even more.

"im so in love with you, aurora. you're a dream come true in my life. you're everything i ever wanted." isaac finished, aurora looked up at him.

"isaac, you're the most handsome, most adorable, most amazing guy i've ever met. i could never ask for a better person to have spent the last five years with, im so in love with you aswell." aurora said.

"now, we've been best friends for all these years, i want to be more. i want to be more than just friends, i want to be able to experience everything with you." rory added, isaac smiled so hard he had dimples.

"i love you, so much. and not as my friend. i don't think i could love you anymore." aurora finished, "i think i already know the answer but, rosie, will you be my girlfriend?" isaac asked, aurora nodded her head.

"of course i will." rory said, isaac pulled her in a for kiss. this kiss was softer than the other kisses they'd shared, this was was more meaningful.

"and i love you, so much, too." isaac said, aurora giggled before pulling him back into a kiss.

she had been waiting for this moment for literal years.

and now it was finally here.

she could proudly say isaac garcia is her boyfriend.

and he could proudly say aurora-rose harlow is his girlfriend.

"why did we never do this sooner." isaac said, "i have no idea, but im glad we finally have." aurora said.

the pair didn't stop kissing, until the ride finished.

they stepped off the ferris wheel, began going on other rides, they bought candy floss and shared it together.

"you're so adorable, rory." isaac said, aurora blushed.

"you're too cute, isaac." rory said, they then found louie and taylor.

"you boys, stay here. while i go and talk to my girl." aurora said, taking taylor's hand, walking away.

"he asked me to be his girlfriend!" aurora said, loudly. taylor squealed, "this is amazing!"

taylor brought aurora into a hug, "so, what happened? what did he say?" taylor asked, "he basically confessed his love for me, everything."

"and then i said how i felt the exact same, then he asked me to be his girlfriend." aurora smiled.

"and the best part was, it was on a ferris wheel!"

taylor gasped, "that's adorable! oh my god." she said, "i know, it was the best." aurora said.

they then made their way back to louie and isaac, who were laughing together.

"what's so funny?" aurora asked, isaac's arms went around rory's waist, pulling her closer.

"didn't think you could leave me with your boyfriend and i wouldn't tell him stories about you, did you bean?" louie said.

aurora glared at her brother, "you asshole." she said, louie laughed.

"whatever." he said, "i'll see you at home." louie said, him and taylor walked away.

taylor waved at me before she went.

"so, spill. what did he tell you?" aurora asked, placing his hand on isaac's stomach, his arms were around her waist.

"i swore that i would never tell." isaac smirked, "really? my brother over me?" aurora gasped.

"you know no one could ever come before you, rosie." isaac said, kissed aurora's forehead.

"come on, let's go to this concert." isaac said, aurora nodded as they made their way to the concert.

・❥・

after the concert, isaac decided to spend the night at aurora's house instead of her at the walter's.

once they got home, everyone was already in bed, louie had spent the night at taylor's house, amanda and edward were already in bed.

they quietly made their way to aurora's bedroom, she shut the door, locked it before turning to face isaac.

isaac was already staring at her, he pulled her down to the bed, she was laying on the bed and isaac was on top of her, began kissing her.

they made out until they had to stop for air, he began kissing down her neck, his hands slid up her shirt, he took it off.

aurora allowed him too, she took his off too, she began kissing down his neck, leaving even more hickeys since the last ones were still visible.

although that night they didn't go any further since aurora's parents were home.

"i'm gonna get changed." aurora said, sitting up from the bed, she picked out some pyjama shorts and a t-shirt to put on.

once she changed and took her makeup off, she went into her bedroom, saw that isaac had put his pyjama bottoms off, he was laying on rory's bed.

once he noticed aurora, he turned his phone off, aurora slid in bed next to him.

isaac opened his arms, rory laid her head down in his neck.

"you're so pretty, rory." isaac said, looking down at her.

"you're quite handsome yourself." aurora said, isaac smiled.

she leant up and quickly kissed his lips before turning back around to lay down.

eventually, they both fell asleep, both mumbling a 'goodnight, i love you'

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚
:: authors note

FINALLY THEY'RE TOGETHER

it's been a long time coming

anyway, the last episode now which is the wedding and then the book is over!

i might do a book two when season two comes out tho!