𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

isaac was one lazy person

aurora had been sat at her vanity doing her makeup for 20 minutes, with the curtains open and everything, isaac was still sound asleep.

aurora had gotten changed into cute baggy-ish blue ripped jeans with a beige fitted cropped t-shirt, which had some sort of design in the middle.

aurora had finished her makeup, she looked over and isaac had finally woken up.

"finally. i've been awake for like an hour." aurora said, isaac groaned.

"shut up." he mumbled, he had clearly only just woke up.

when she looked at isaac, the memory of when he kissed her head came back to her. she wasn't stupid, she knew that kissing her head was more than friendly.

she didn't want to overthink, but could their friendship be more than just friends?

aurora laughed at his tiredness, she continued with her hair, she did a half and half down style today, the half she put up, she slicked it back to look better.

"isaac, we gotta leave in 20 minutes." rory said, isaac nodded standing up. he walked to my en-suite with again, only his pyjama pants on.

after a few minutes, he came back in looking more alive, he was dressed and had brushed his teeth etc.

"ready?" aurora asked, as she slips on her black and white panda dunks. isaac nodded.

he was still tired. he was so adorable like that.

rory laughed slightly, she grabbed isaac's hand and dragged him downstairs.

"let's go." louie said, we got into louie's car, isaac and rory sat in the back seats together.

isaac laid his head in rory's neck, she played with his hair on the drive.

aurora heard his light snores. he fell asleep again.

rory let him sleep on her until they got to the homecoming huddle, "isaac wake up." rory shook him.

he mumbled something all the lines 'why do we even have to fucking be here' rory laughed as they got out the car.

・❥・

the homecoming huddle was pretty boring.

aurora had forced isaac to help out with the walter cider stand, and cole had ended up selling himself for an evening.

aurora found that hilarious. as did everyone.

she knew to never let him forget about that moment, all isaac and aurora had did was tease him about it.

when they saw the cheerleaders isaac teased rory about it saying, "you'd look hot as a cheerleader."

rory smirked at him, "why? so i can become one of your many hook ups." isaac laughed, ended up putting his arm around her shoulder.

nothing else happened really, other than the football team and skyler, grace, jackie and cole went to monty's.

isaac and rory headed out to get ice cream instead, before making their way back to walter's.

rory was now laying on isaac's bed, he was on the floor throwing a ball back and forth the wall.

"isaac, are you team cole or team alex? for jackie." rory asked, out of nowhere.

"uhh—now that i think of it, probably team alex. you know, cole got paige in the end last time. so it's alex's turn." isaac said.

rory nodded, "that's a fair point, but, i think i'm team cole. the way he looks at her, it's just so—he looks mesmerised." rory said, isaac looked at her.

he smiled, before standing up and going to lay next to aurora.

"hey, you staying tonight?" isaac asked, rory frowned shaking her head.

"i can't. babysitting my cousins tomorrow. they're so little, because my mom had me when she was young, so my cousins are like babies."

isaac's smile widened, "need some help? alex is trying to get to help jackie with something tomorrow, and i could really use an excuse."

"and, hanging with you is much more fun." isaac smiled at rory.

"i guess you could. louie's out with the football team all day, my parents are in work late, so it'd just be me anyway with two babies."

rory looked at isaac, "come over early, so i have time to actually talk to see you before they get there." rory said, isaac nodded.

aurora felt her phone buzz in her pocket, she took it out and saw a text from her dad.

dad 🩵
I'm outside, darling. 

aurora ❤️
okay, i'll be out now

rory sat up, "my dads here." she said, isaac nodded before pulling her into a hug.

"see you tomorrow." isaac said, "see you, loser. love you." rory smiled, "love you too, rosie." isaac said, she walked out.

"hey, dad." rory smiled as she sat in the passenger seat of her fathers car.

"hello, sweetheart. how was the huddle?" ed asked his daughter, "it was alright."

"it wasn't that fun, but it was bearable." rory added to her reply, ed laughed.

"louie said it was fun." he said, "yeah, well, he's part of the football team. the whole day was basically dedicated to him." rory said.

"yeah, i guess so." edward said, rory then looked out the window as the car pulled out the driveway.

rory couldn't help but her mind trailed back to isaac.

recently, she'd been feeling different about him and she had no idea why.

but, whatever feeling it was, it was a good feeling.

she didn't know if isaac felt it too, but she knew he'd been acting different as well with the head kisses and the flirting.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚
:: authors note

i'm so sorry! this is kinda just like a filled chapter, it's not as long as the normal ones.

i was going to try and make them have a secret friends with benefits type of friendship—but i don't know if i should!!

let me know ur thoughts!!