𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

after walking into the party, aurora spotted kiley working at the party

she decided to go speak to her, "kiles! hey." rory said, her and kiley had always been close, but kiley was always closer to alex, and rory to isaac.

"hey. rory! i feel like we haven't spoke for months." kiley said, rory smiled.

"oh, i know. everything's been so chaotic the last few months. we should definitely have a catch up soon tho." aurora smiled.

"when you're not working." rory said, kiley laughed. "yeah, you'll have my full attention then." kiley said.

aurora smiled, "yeah, i have a lot to tell you." she said, "me too." kiley said.

"and a certain someone is staring right at you." kiley said, rory looked over and saw isaac looking over.

she poked her tongue out at isaac who did the same, she laughed and isaac did too. "he's so in love." kiley muttered.

"what was that?" rory asked, kiley shook her head.

"nothing, don't worry." kiley said, rory saw someone approach the bar, "i'll leave you to do your job. text me, kiles." rory said.

"yeah, of course." kiley said, aurora smiled before walking away to find isaac talking with will.

she decided to join.

"will! congratulations." aurora smiled at the oldest sibling, "oh, hi, rory. and thank you." will said.

"this is so great, if i don't get a chance to congratulate haley, please do it for me." rory said.

"yeah, course i will." will said, rory spoke with will and isaac for a few more moments before her and isaac went and explored.

after a while, the party ended.

"aurora, it's cold out and storming, so to be safe, stop you walking home, you're welcome to stay here." katherine said, as they arrived back at the walter's.

"yeah, that's fine. i just need to text my mom." aurora said, remembering last time.

they all quickly got out the car, isaac grabbed her hand running inside to stop them from getting wet.

however, it didn't work.

aurora was wet now, she quickly went up to isaac's room to change.

she was now wishing she brought a jacket.

isaac laughed at her wet face and hair, "here, have a sweater." isaac said, throwing his sweater which he knew was her favourite.

she grabbed a pair of shorts she had left here before and went and changed.

after getting changed, she wiped her makeup off, got into isaac's bed. "i'm cold, let me have some blanket." aurora complained.

"come here then." isaac opened his arms, she instantly accepted, wrapping her arms around him.