𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

aurora was mid straightening her hair when she felt two arms cover her eyes

the laugh gave away who it was.

"isaac, if you're going to try and scare me, at least have some more self control." rory said.

isaac took away his arms, "let me." he said, gesturing his hands out for the straighteners.

rory gave in and handed him the straighteners, "burn me and your a dead man, isaac." rory warned.

"don't worry, rosie, i'd never hurt you." isaac said, rory's smile widened.

"you best not." aurora said, isaac began straightening her hair. if rory was being honest, he wasn't too bad.

"might need you to straighten my hair more often." aurora said, "it'd be my pleasure."

rory went on her phone while isaac did her hair for her.

"you staying tonight? we could go to the homecoming thing together then." aurora asked, isaac nodded.

"if it's cool with ur mom." isaac said, rory texted her mother straight away.

aurora ❤️
hey mom, i hope ur nights going good
isaac's here and i was wondering if he
could stay tonight?

mom 🩷
Yes, Isaac can stay. I don't see why not,
your father and I should be home by 10
at the latest. Love you, Rory x

aurora ❤️
okayy, there's no rush. take ur time,
i love you too x

isaac smiled as i showed him the texts, "looks like you're stuck with me again." rory joked, isaac put down the straighteners.

"it's all done." isaac said, aurora looked in her mirror. it was actually straight.

"wow, decent job." rory said, isaac then pulled her down on the bed. "hey! now it's going to go frizzy again." aurora complained.

"i don't care. i'll just do it again." isaac said, he put his arms around me, i put my head into his neck and hugged back.

isaac's phone rang and it was katherine. a face time call. katherine liked doing face time calls.

aurora had no idea why, but it was cute.

isaac answered, "hey, katherine." isaac said, "hi, isaac. is that rory's head i see." katherine said.

isaac put the phone down to where aurora was on his chest. "hi, katherine!" rory waved, "hello, honey. isaac, are you staying there tonight?" katherine asked.

isaac nodded. "is that okay?" he asked, katherine nodded. "yes, of course." katherine said.

rory went on her phone while katherine and isaac spoke, she could feel isaac's chest rising and lowering, the bottom of his shirt lifting more everytime.