𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

"no way! you put bleach in the shampoo?" aurora asked her jaw had dropped, her and isaac were now in her bedroom, dinner had finished

"yeah, me and cole made a bet she wouldn't go to school." isaac laughed.

"that's why she wore a hat today? isaac's you're so horrible." aurora flicked isaac's head.

"calm down, rory. it wasn't that much of a big deal. katherine was pissed at us tho." isaac said.

rory rolled her eyes, she was sat at her vanity removing her makeup, isaac was laying on her double bed, looking at her through the mirror whilst spinning a hair brush around.

"still mean. i don't think i'd ever talk to you or cole again if that was me." rory said, as she stood up and put the dirty wipes and cotton pads in the trash can she had in her bedroom.

"then you're lucky it wasn't you." isaac said, aurora picked out a tank top and checkered pyjamas bottoms to wear to bed.

she went into her en-suite, got changed and brushed her teeth. she came back out and isaac had also changed.

but he didn't much, he had just taken his shirt off and put his matching checkered bottoms on with rory.

rory grabbed her tv remotes and sat next to isaac on her bed, they decided on watching ten things i hate about you.

well, rory decided on that film.

as soon as she laid down, isaac pulled her into his chest, put his arms around her.

they began watching the film, "this film is like the reason i'm still alive." rory mumbled, isaac laughed

"whatever you say, rosie." isaac said, rory turned to look at him. "i'm not lying." she said.

isaac just looked at her with a smirk on his face, rory rolled her eyes and faced back to the film.

after the film finished, aurora felt her eyes closing, "night, isaac." she mumbled, "night, rosie." he said back, gently played with her hair.

"love you." rory added, "love you too, weirdo." isaac said, his face had a massive smile on.

・❥・

aurora woke up first this morning, she looked at isaac and she wasn't sure how but she had ended with his isaac's head on her chest and his arms around her waist.

she smirked and took a picture, she went onto her private instagram account for friends only and posted it.

she knew isaac would be mad about it, because he was laying on her.

he hated to look weak, this would've made him look weak, or so isaac thought it would've.