𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

isaac didn't speak to aurora for the whole day, he sat with his friends and the cheerleaders

he was getting way too friendly feelings about aurora recently, he had to get rid of them.

and, to do that, he had to limit the amount of time he spends with aurora.

today was thanksgiving, rory wasn't in the best mood because isaac had been ignoring her and she had no idea what she did.

"rory! everyone's here." edward harlow yelled from downstairs, she stood up from her bed and took a deep breath.

she headed downstairs and put a brave smile on. "hi! happy thanksgiving." aurora smiled, as she hugged each of her grandparents & her aunt and uncle.

"hey, harps." aurora smiled as she crouched down to harper's height.

"rory!" harper hugged her older cousin.

"where isaac?" harper asked, "isaac's with his family, harps." aurora faked a smile, she honestly had to no idea what isaac was doing.

she had sent a few texts and got responses like 'yh' or 'ok' and 'fine'

dry texts that isaac would never send.

aurora took a seat beside louie, and harper was on her other side.

aurora was zoned out for a lot of dinner, only speaking up when someone would ask her a question about school or her life.

she didn't want to make it seem like something was bothering her, but it was.

isaac was bothering her.

dinner wasn't all exciting, well, rory didn't really have any idea what anyone was talking about.

"rory, can i come up to your room later and play with you?" harper asked.

aurora smiled, "of course."

"can we play dress up and makeup?" harper then asked, with a gasp.

"sure, harper. we can do that." rory said, maybe this would take her mind off isaac for a while.

after dinner, aurora went upstairs with harper, she began doing harper's makeup how she wanted it.

"rory, is isaac your boyfriend?" harper grinned looking at aurora's wallpaper on her phone.

aurora's smile softened at the picture. "no, isaac's not my boyfriend."