𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

tonight was the bonfire

aurora heard her front door knock, meaning taylor was here.

aurora ran down the stairs, opened the front door. "hi!" she saw taylor standing there with her bag.

"hey!" taylor said, hugged rory. "come in." rory said, pulled her inside.

"bean, who was it—oh, hello, taylor." louie smiled at taylor, who was now madly blushing.

"hi, louie." taylor smiled, "ugh, gross." rory fake gagged, dragged her best friend upstairs with her to her bedroom.

she heard louie laughing, shut the bedroom door. "although the idea of you and my brother makes me sick, i do support it. only if you keep within two meters of me when you're together."

taylor burst out laughing, "don't worry, rory. i doubt anything's going to happen." she assured the blonde.

"i'm just saying you have my blessing to date my brother, but there will be rules when you're around me." aurora said.

taylor nodded, "got it. now let's get ready. we only have an hour." taylor said, aurora's eyes widened.

"an hour!" she said, taylor nodded.

"okay, you do ur hair first, you can use my flat iron, curling iron, whatever, they're on the floor by my long mirror. and i'll do my makeup." aurora said, sat in her vanity.

"okay." taylor said, sat down infront of the mirror, "there's also like hairspray, mousse and hair styling gel and stuff in the drawer."

taylor nodded, and aurora turned back around to do her makeup.

aurora wanted to drink tonight, however she wants sure how much she wanted to drink.

maybe not enough to embarrass herself.

aurora had made herself look better than she normally did, she had some more makeup than usual.

after finishing the final touches of lip gloss over her lip liner, she turned to see taylor.

taylor had curled her hair, it looked beautiful in aurora's opinion.

"i love ur hair, tay." aurora smiled. "and i love your makeup." taylor complimented back.

"switch spaces?" aurora asked, taylor nodded. they had spent exactly 27 minutes already, they had to leave in 33 minutes to be exact.

aurora decided to just straighten her hair, but then do a half up and half down look which she slicked back to half up part.

aurora loved this hairstyle.

once finishing her makeup, she went to her closet and picked out her black flared leggings with a white cotton knitted sweater which hung off one shoulder nicely.