𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

after nathan's return home, aurora headed home that night since her parents wanted her home

she was laying in bed, when her brother stormed in.

"lou, what do you want!" she groaned, "wake up, right now. we have to leave in ten minutes. if your not ready, you can walk." louie said.

aurora's eyes shot open, "ten minutes?" she asked, louie nodded and walked out, shutting the door.

rory stressed out, as she got up and picked out her white fox sweatpants and hoodie, put her hair up into a messy bun.

picking a few strands from the front, aurora moisturised her face, not having time for makeup.

rory slipped her jordan 1's on, grabbing her bag and running downstairs.

"i'm ready." she said, louie laughed. "you look like shit." he said, aurora flipped him off.

"go to hell." she said, "mom and dad already left. let's go." louie said, standing up, heading out.

rory locked the front door, got into the passenger seat of louie's car.

the drive to school felt longer, probably because she was still half asleep.

once they arrived, rory got out the car, she headed downstairs hers and isaac's spot.

she saw him sat there, "hey, rosie." isaac said, standing up, pulling her in for a hug.

"i'm so tired." aurora groaned, hugging isaac back.

"i can tell." he said, "it's okay, we have chem today, you can sleep." isaac said, aurora nodded.

"oh, i definitely will be sleeping." aurora said, as they walked towards the school together.

isaac's arm went around aurora,

today was the cross country competition. aurora was going to watch jackie and taylor compete.

she was then going to watch isaac's theatre play practice.

she knew danny was still upset about the acting part, isaac promised if he wasn't good he'd give danny the part.

heading to their first period, aurora had taylor in this class.

"hi, rory!" taylor smiled, "hey!" aurora said, pulled taylor in for a hug.

the pair sat next to each other in this class, taking their seats, taylor turned aurora.

"are you coming to the competition after school?" taylor asked, aurora nodded.

"yes, of course. i couldn't not support my best friend." rory smiled, taylor chuckled.

"thanks, rory." she said, aurora smiled at her in response.

the lesson started and, aurora and taylor spoke every now and then, laughed at some things they didn't understand in the lesson.

after the lesson ended, aurora headed to next period which was chemistry.