drunk | MV1 & CL16

Start from the beginning

When he had found a cute blonde into the crowd he watched her from his seat and he even wanted to get up, talk to her, but she moved and danced over to another guy, Charles. The Monegasque was more than drunk at this point and didn't even notice the beauty next to him.

She noticed that, but didn't move away and instead threw her arms around his neck. Immediately Max got a bad feeling in his stomach and put his drink on the table. As he wanted to tell Kelly that he would go to the bathroom, he noticed that his girlfriend and one of her male friends were gone.

He really didn't care, and made his way over to the dance floor.

"I think you should go." he shouted over the loud music right into the blonde's face.

First she just looked weirdly at Max and even made a gesture for him to piss of, but then Charles noticed Max and a smile appeared on his face.

"Maxie!" he slurred and the blonde looked even more confused but disappeared quickly.

"You wanted to kiss her, wanted to take her home?" Max asked his rival, just to make sure he didn't do anything Charles didn't want.

"Oh Maxieee, I don't kiss girls, I am gaaaay." he shouted and suddenly had a new drink in his hand, from which he took a big sip.

Max was to surprised to act for a moment and just looked at Charles's face.

"You're what?" he blurred out, still not believing what he had heard.

"I like boys." Charles slurred and suddenly put his free arm around Max's neck, to pull him closer.

Max frown for a moment because of the sudden closeness, but didn't move away, also as Charles leaned closer to his ear.

"Especially such bad boys like you, Maxie." he whispered and Max's heart stopped for a moment.

Was that really Charles Leclerc talking to him, or was this some parallel universe of his dreams. There was nothing to lie about that he had dreamed of the Monegasque before. He would never admit it, but in some nights he had pictured Charles being gay.

Gay for him, because for a time now Max knew he was bi, also would never admit that but something was about the Monegasque that made him curious, that attracted him. One one flight back to Monaco he had completely overdone it.

After such a dream of him and Charles he had googled pictures of him, and them together and somehow ended up on fan pages and even fan fictions. It was cringe and he said after each sentence he would stop, but he never did.

This even made him more curious what it would be, being with Charles like that and he build this little fantasy world in his head, where all of that was possible, but obviously it was never possible in real life, that for sure.

But loose arm around his neck and the not breath of the Monegasque next to his ear were something else, which caused him to wonder if that was really happening.

"Have you lost your language Verstappen?", Charles giggled under the influence of the alcohol, "I can't speak Dutch though, ik ben Charles, that's all I got."

A heatwave rushed through Max's body as he heard Charles speaking Dutch, that accent was to kill for.

"I can teach you more." Max whispered back, not knowing what words were coming out of his mouth.