"Nice," I sarcastically nodded. "Do you need a medal for that?"

"Harsh talaga nito. Gusto ko lang makipaglaro e'." The fucker bravely stepped forward. "What's your name?"

"Shane."

The man smirked, "Lovely name you got there. I'm RJ." He leaned closer to my ear, intentionally attempting to make contact with my skin with his face. I dodged it. "By the way, has anyone ever told you that you are the most beautiful woman on this planet?"

"Yes, but not like how you said it." Kieran calls me pretty without directly saying it. He makes me feel that way. "Is this how you flirt with women? Say the corniest shit you can think of and expect them to spread their legs open for you immediately?" I laughed.

RJ flushed red in embarrassment.

"Well, if words do not work for you then..." he placed a hand on top of my shoulder in which I glared at it. "We can—"

"Take your fucking hand off of my shoulder or I will rip your arm out myself and beat you to death with it." I said while staring directly at him, not batting an eye.

"Uh—umm..sorry." RJ removed his hand and scratched his ducked head instead. "Nakakatakot ka naman."

"Mas matakot ka kapag nalaman ng kamaganak mo yung binabalak mo sa akin." I smirked devilishly. "You're Kieran's cousin, right?"

His brows raised in surprise then pointed at me. "Ikaw yung Shane na tinutukoy ni insan?!"

Well, that's interesting.

"He's mentioned me before?" I asked, supressing a smile.

"Oo naman! Hay nako, kung nakita mo lang kung gaano siya kadurog noon—teka, hindi ba si Kieran 'yon? May kasama siyang babae oh." RJ said which made my ears shot up.

When I snapped my head towards the direction RJ's pointing at, there I saw my boyfriend with another woman. The nerve.

"Grabe. Ang tindi nga naman ni insan. Matinik talaga 'yan sa chics kahit noong highschool pa kami. Alam mo bang lapitin siya ng mga babae—"

"I recommend you stop talking now if you wish to keep all your teeth inside your mouth." I shut him up. "Do you know who the girl is?"

"Um, teka lang tignan ko–AY! Si Sheryl!" My curiosity peaked when it seems like RJ knows who this bitch is. "Tangina, ang tindi!"

"So you know her?"

"Oo naman, syempre. Kilala ko lahat ng babae niyan." RJ said as if he's a proud wingman for Kieran.

"Then I assume you know who I am?"

"Anastasia Shane, 'di ba?"

I smirked, "Exactly. And correction...ako lang babae niyan."

I marched my way down to where they were and seated myself on one of the benches. One of the resort staff walked by pushing a cart full of buko drinks. After quickly handing her a thousand pesos bill, I took a sip and watched Kieran's back shiver. I know for a fact that this fucker is scared for his own life especially when he saw me watching him.

How amusing it is to have a single person's existence make my blood boil so easily just by looking at her. Jealousy has never been my strongest suit. But right now, I feel threatened.

Why the fuck would I feel threatened, right? I am Anastasia Shane. The baddest bitch this beach could have. Why would I ever care if another woman attempts to steal my man? For all I know, she could die trying. I trust that Kieran wouldn't do or say anything stupid—