Deep web tour

Valdis entered her name and saw her account there was a picture beside her name. That was her permanent Avatar. She opened the Avatar and was shocked by what she saw, the Avatar looked just like the mysterious bracelet on her hand.

But this surprise didn't last long because the bracelet was given by her father and the account was given by her mother so there was no need to be shocked. At this time she felt the connection between bracelet and necklace, and then a drastic change happened. Some kind of energy flew out bracelet towards the necklace.

The simple chain and teardrop pendant necklace underwent a transformation that turned its appearance from ordinary to mysterious. The chain itself was a delicate, silver-colored metal, and the pendant was a clear, teardrop-shaped crystal.

To give the necklace a more mysterious look, the crystal was replaced with a smoky, dark stone that seemed to absorb light rather than reflect it. The stone was cut in an unusual shape, with sharp angles and jagged edges that gave it a raw, untamed quality.

The chain was also modified, with small, intricate patterns etched into the metal. These patterns were not immediately recognizable, and the more the necklace was examined, the more they seemed to shift and change, creating an illusion of movement.

When the necklace was worn, it had a mesmerizing effect. The smoky stone gave the feeling that it was filled with mysteries and was hiding some huge secret, even the intricate patterns on the chain gave a hint of some hidden message or some kind of secret knowledge.

The necklace had transformed from a simple, elegant piece of jewelry to a powerful talisman that exuded an air of mystique and wonder. It could captivate and intrigue, leaving those who saw it with a sense of awe and fascination.

After this scene, Valdis noticed there was a change in the balance of her newly created account. Now there were 10 million coins in her account and a platinum symbol beside her Avatar which signified her platinum membership.

Valdis was excited and happy with this change. Currently, she didn't have much money left in her hand except for this house which her mother left her at a good location. So this money will be her first pot of wealth in the deep web and she did not even know if the currency of Earth galaxy would hold any value in the deep web.

Then she opened the deep web and started scrolling and found all kinds of stores in it. Stores were selling all kinds of potions, all kinds of weapons, and specialties of different planets, there were also missions for killers and slaves for sale.

Valdis opened the column selling weapons and found laser weapons, missiles, nuclear weapons even a galactic gun with ammunition, and a galactic battleship.

Then she went to the site selling slaves there she saw all kinds of beautiful men and women with different kinds of skills. These slaves were made to wear revealing clothing to attract buyers. In this day and age where planets can come under the rule of someone else at any time the value of life is zero.

There was no distinction between males and females on the Earth alliance because in the year 2027 when the first power user appeared on Earth the genetic mutation happened the strength of both males and females became equal and with the technology of other galactic planets giving birth became very easy. Earlier 

Men just had to donate sperm and females had to donate their ova and then with the technology the lifeform would come into existence after 10 months with this the problems of miscarriage, and deformation of lifeform became zero and so this technology became the most common. Even the most common or poor people will use this technology for childbirth which led to no difference in status between men and women biologically. 

Earth was already trying to achieve gender equality and they had an idea about the above technology but it was too expensive for them to realize for the masses. But after the galactic alliance provided technology it was very advanced without bugs and cheaper making it possible for technology to be applied to the masses. In today's world whoever has more capital and power will have the final say without distinction of gender. The Galaxy Alliance should be in a similar situation since they provided this technology.

After taking a brief look Valdis started her search for something which could help her to awaken superpower. Since it was a deep web then everything that could appear in the galaxy could be sold here whether legal or illegal. Hence she believed that she would find something that could awaken her superpower.

Normally any virtual store with a bit of fame will not be accessible to everyone it will require certain conditions and an invitation to enter but she has a platinum pass so these conditions cannot stop her.

Due to this reason, she started walking around and exploring all the stores. After some time she found out that the stores are divided into different categories according to the things and items they sold. There were also shops which sold services. All the things being sold here whether legal or illegal can be found here it is just that you will have to work hard to find them. Shops were sorted by categories that were only for basic things. If any higher level banned items were sold then they were hidden deep and many restrictions for people to buy them.