Superpowers

Then she went to search for superpowers and after searching she found there were all kinds of superpowers from F to A grades. All the superpowers were rare and marked with clear price the higher the level higher the price. Even for elemental superpowers, "useless" superpowers, psychic superpowers, and graded superpowers, there were different columns and prices. 

At this time a new product was put on the shelf which was an S-grade superpower worth 2 million coins Valdis immediately purchased it without thinking. It was the only superpower that she saw on the shelf she knew that the moment it was put on the shelf it would be sold otherwise the column would not be empty. Still, Valdis felt surprised by the price she felt it was a bit cheap. After buying she realized that she had to check the details.

And so she opened the description and was dumbfounded by what she saw. This superpower will make all the other superpowers useless. So basic physical fitness of a person will determine the result of any fight.

Valdis quite liked it and wanted to use it moreover others did not have an option but she had a power crystal. In the records, power crystal was never clarified how it works or what uses it has since it has appeared only twice but she knew it could at least help her with the lack of development of past years where she was not able to collect superpower and it might also evolve superpower. If the crystal can do it then her S-level superpower will become SS-level. Then a thought came to Valdis that if she got that SS level then she had a chance to become SSS level superpower but she immediately stopped thinking.

Then she contacted the seller on how to use the superpower and they patiently explained that the superpower would be delivered in 2 days and with it, there would be a device that she could connect to her brain and then the extraction of a superpower from pearl will happen and will flow into her brain.

Superpowers are in the form of pearls and very rare superpowers become pearls after the death of the person so it is very rare. They also said there would be an instruction manual together so she could study it and ask if she had any queries.

Valdis did not know much about superpowers since she had never into contact with this side of the world as an ordinary person. But she knew no one on Earth had used pearls or was known to have used them. There was never any news that one could inherit someone else's super power even though it was so rare. So Valdis had to check for more information and news related to this and the deep web was the best solution. But she first decided to rest. She had been scrolling through the deep web for a long time. Even though she had a search engine and many of her tasks became easy because of it she still had to work hard. Unknowingly 5 hours had already passed and the deep web consumed one's mental strength since it was a projection and not a machine that was directly displaying one's consciousness into the World of the deep web.

Valdis then had her dinner and checked the phone. There were many missed calls on her phone and she knew it should be from the people who remembered her birthday late. Till now her life was pretty good. Though she did not have parents she had received a huge inheritance enough for her to live her life without doing anything. Till now she always wondered why was her inheritance safe even though she was an orphan and minor but from the gifts she received from her mother and father, she knew that their identities should not be simple. Even if there was no one around her there should be people who should be guarding her in the dark entrusted by her parents. After knowing this she was interested in finding out who they were. Earlier even if she knew she would not be able to do anything now she can become a power user soon and then she can also help them. But now she calmed down yes she will soon become a power user she has not yet become one and even if she becomes one she should never let her ego get over her head.

Then she looked at some missed calls from her "friends". In actuality, they were just her classmates who came into contact with her during school time and got attracted to her due to her money or her beauty. Out of them all there was one who was most annoying it was Sam. Sam Oberoi whose family is one of the tycoons and they have numerous power users in their family. Even his real brother is a power user and that is why he holds high status in his family. This guy transferred to her school 2 years ago.

She still remembers their first meeting when he entered the school on the first day and sat on the seat beside her. She turned to him and saw that he had a cute face fair skin and soft curls which you will love to play with but there was an annoying silly grin on his face which made him look like a fool. She said to him," There is already someone sitting beside me. Can you please choose another seat?" Then he came to his senses removed the silly grin from his face and said to her," It is okay they will sit somewhere else." Then gave a silly grin. Valdis wanted to punch him in the face and after fighting back the urge to roll her eyes she said, "The person who sits here is my good friend and we have been sitting together for many years now."

Hearing this he became serious and said, "Since you have already sat with him for many years you can sit with me for the remaining year. Old things and people should be changed so that you can find out the beauty of new. You can try me."

Finally, Valdis lost her patience and she directly lifted him by the collar and put him on the last bench beside the dustbin where normally no one sits. She said as a matter of fact without any emotions in her voice, "You investigated me." The other person was in a state of shock at how she lifted him with just one hand. He did not register her words at all.

Her build was petite with a cute and innocent face. Though she will always act mature it can not hide her true age or body. Because of her beauty, many people came after her but she had good strength from birth and she had taken the professional course for her safety since childhood so she was very strong.

The guy came back to his senses and an unnatural blush appeared on his face. Then he said in a voice lower than a murmur, "Handsome." Valdis sighed and then turned and left without saying anything. Afterward, the guy started following her without crossing any of her lines and becoming a burden. Gradually he was also included in the lists of her friends.