*19* Maybe it's all only in my head?

Start from the beginning

The  when it was swung around.

Both Fourth and I started reading the comments.  They were really accommodating.  This made us happy.  I will quote a few because I took screenshots.

OllieOlive: The boys are so cute!  Where can I find such a Fourth for myself?

BearmanLover: 🥰 aaaaaaw, their cuteness level: infinity 🥰

BeallieBilly: I SHIP THEM!!!  What do you think: GeminiFourth or FourthGemini?? #geminifourth #fourthgemini

Goodboykam: and I bet Fourth always does what Gem wants, so Gem must be the top.#teamgeminifourth

Naravitxnorawit: nooooo!  Give me back my PondGem!  #teampondgem

I couldn't resist the temptation and wrote back, making sure I was using my fake account where I pretended to be a fan of Gemini Norawit and Pond Naravit.

ppnaravit_fanboy: I love Pond and Gem together, but this time I must admit, I think Fourth and Gemini look great together.  I go with the GeminiFourth option.  Gemini is definitely the top here.  He's a handsome guy and I'm sure he's the one in charge in this relationship.  Plus Gem's taller.  And Fourth is more cute than handsome.#geminifourth

Someone replied to me almost immediately.

KittyBooGang: you always believe that Gemini is the top, always.  And I think the correct option is FourthGemini.  In the alphabet, F comes before G. #fourthgemini

I could consider KittyBooGang my friend, or friends in the plural, because I actually knew who he was.  These are the boys from the Hybrids music band belonging to our label: Ford, Satang, Winnie and Prom.  I liked each of them, but even they didn't know that I was the admin of ppnaravit_fanboy.  Sometimes I chatted with them a bit as a fan.  It was funny.  Their unawareness of who they were writing to always made me laugh out loud when I would catch them telling me something that was completely untrue.

A small war immediately broke out on X and Instagram over our hashtag, our fans fought with each other over whether it was still #pondgem (I didn't like this hashtag, I preferred #gempond), or maybe #fourthgemini or #geminifourth.  P'Erin was happy with this turn of events.  The more people talked about us, the better.

magical_in_love: what if it's #gempondfourth?

KittyBooGang: oh no!  It's you again?!  Definitely not #gempondfourth!  No way!

I had to butt in again.  I didn't want any misunderstandings.

ppnarawit_fanboy: Gem is the obvious top.  So there's GeminiFourth.  I consider the discussion closed, but when you meet them, you can ask them about it.

I didn't notice Fourth walk up to me and look over my shoulder.  As soon as I clicked the "Publish" button, I heard him laugh.

“Do you really think you're the top?”