Part 9:

Now I've made it kinda maybe clear  that Fuyumi realises that she's slowly creating a harem, but no acting upon cuz it'll be awkward, so don't be annoyed when certain people become more aggressive because of her :D <3

      "Oh! You're wearing the outfit I gave you!"

      "Yeah, it ended up being a big help."

      "I'm glad..."

      "You seem upset, that's unlike you."

      "There's this one design I want to do, but my drawing keep failing to match to it."

      "Is it for a customer?"

      "No, it's for me. I want it to be perfect.."

      "I think it'll look fine no matter what."

      "But I don't want it to look fine, I want it to be my most perfect piece..." Fuyumi sighed.

      'This was my mom's design when she was still studying...I became a fashion designer since she couldn't. I need it to be perfect, but I can't draw it properly!'

      Fuyumi gave up, throwing her sketchbook to the side and just started making the clothes, "You're just going to make it?"

      "I don't know anymore...Maybe it's because I was kidnapped and almost killed." Fuyumi shrugged.

     "For a fashion designer, you seem quite fine with almost dying. Makes me wonder if that's the actual reason why you don't want to be a ninja."

     "...You seem more lively than before." Fuyumi quickly said, trying to change the subject.

      "Lively?"

       "Yeah, you were extremely quiet the last time I saw you. Then again, you wanted to kill me so I can't really call this an accurate comparison. But, it's nice seeing you like this."

       "You think so?" Gaara asked, leaning in closer.

       Fuyumi was lucky, she had no attraction for them at the moment, but she knew what he was trying to do, and acted clueless, tilting her head to the side.

       It made him chuckle before moving back, "What's so funny?"

      "Nothing."

      'It's so much easier being dense...No wonder everyone female lead is dense.'

     Fuyumi managed to finish the dress, it was perfect. It was everything she had thought and everything she wanted, she hugged the dress happily and sighed in relief. She kept it safely and stood up, wanting to watch the matches. She ended up seeing the god who sent her in front of her.

      "What do you want?"

      "Look, normally I don't have to say this. But you are supposed to be protecting them."

      "Well, you should start saying it more often. And where are we?"

      "In your head. Anyways, the first thing people do when I send them into anime's like this is be a ninja or hunter. You are the only one who decided that you weren't going to be a ninja."

       "Okay, and?"

      "You don't have to be a ninja, but you have to be protecting people."

      "If I don't?"

     "You get sent back."

     "Well-"

     "Sent back to the real world as your current age in this world."

     "Of course you do...What about all the other people you sent? Can't they do it?"