There she sheds all her hesitations and shyness and stands normally in front of him as if it is no big deal for her but somewhere now as soon as his eyes fall on her, she feels something different, something which she cannot explain.
She was normal till now, but as soon as he looks at her, her heartbeat increases.

And there the condition of his heart is no less, his heart skip a beat seeing her like this in his shirt, he had wished that someday she would come in front of him like this but not today,
he had imagined everything only after their marriage because he knows how shy she is but where did her shyness suddenly go?

And staring at her all of sudden he feels his throat going dry, on which he gulps, why is she bent on destroying his sanity, he thinks.

His gaze travels over her head and stops at her thighs, where her shirt reaches.
He gulps again but soon diverting his gaze from her he looks down, closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

Seeing his reaction, she understands that her doing this had some effect on him, but this tough man will not show that he is melting. Huh!!

Making faces she too takes a deep breath and then Biting her inner lip, she moves towards the kitchen.

Neil sees her coming closer and wonders how he can escape from this situation because he understands very well what this girl wants, he also has no denial about her wishes but he is afraid that he might lose his control and will not be able to stick to his words.

" You were late in coming to the room, that's why I came here, is the coffee ready?" He hears her say this and feels her sliding her hand down his stomach to give him a back hug.
He is wearing a simple T-shirt and trousers.

" Tubelight, I have already understood that you did not come here for coffee, oh God, what a big mistake I made by thinking of her as Tubelight...
I thought I was more romantic than her But she is two steps ahead of me.
No Neil Khanna, you don't have to melt." He thinks this in his mind and then clears his throat to compose himself.

" Baby, what are you wearing, it's cold..."
He says this while telling her that it doesn't affect him that she wore his shirt, he is taking it normally.

" But I don't feel this cold when I am close to you," he let out a coughs on this and suddenly Avni comes in front of him and says

" Kya hua, aap theek ho ?" She asks while cupping both his cheeks and then being close to him, her eyes go to his shirt where the top two buttons are open but they are fixed so well that he does not noticeable, but now being closer he is able to notice.

She again sees him coughing and he takes her hand away from his cheek and turns to the other side of the kitchen, answering her.

" Haan main theek hu...." Saying this, he hurriedly opens the bottle, pours water into the glass and gulps it down in one go.

She looks at him huffing why is this dumb behaving so unromantic?

But now she thinks that there should be no delay in auspicious work, her biggest weapon is that he listens to her everything, So no matter how far he runs, he will come close to her when she calls him.

" Neil!!"

" Hmm...." He does, he is still considering the water bottle in front of him as more beautiful than her that's why showing his back to her he stands staring at that water bottle.

" Neil, What are you doing there, mujhe coffee pini hai, jaldi bnaaye na..."

" Avni, mujhe lagta hai hume sona chahiye, coffee rehne dete hai." Saying this he is about go out of the kitchen ignoring her but she quickly goes close to him and catches his wrist and stops him.