15-Aint it worth it?

Start from the beginning

"Look, I don't care if you like me. Your mother does and your brother. Well, he just bout loves me." Isyss shrugged. 

"I'ma be around much longer than a night. Get used to it or don't. I don't care." Isyss said and Abra scoffed. 

"So you'er a secret mean girl?" Abra said and Isyss laughed. 

"No, but you are and I honestly don't like it but I can't make you like me when you don't wanna try to get to know me nor am I going to try force you. So I'll see you around." She said picking her food back up and Abra glared at her. 

She stood there for a moment before she sucked her teeth and walked off. 

Vibe stood there about to say something but his mother shook his head. 

"She's a big girl and she handled herself, we all know Abra is a mean lil witch." His mother said and he laughed closing her door.

"She's a pretty girl, seems nice."Mrs Rai smiled and he nodded. 

"She's more than that." He hopped onto her bed. 

"Boy, you not too big to get your butt whooped." She said smacking his leg and they both laughed.  

----------------------------------------------------------

"I got one more stop to make." He said to the driver as Isyss sat in the back eating. 

Of course, his mother didn't let them leave without eating or taking a plate to go. 

"Where we goin?" She asked and he laughed at her full mouth.

They were both in a pair of Nike jumpsuits he had his people get last minute. Surprisingly enough their trip back home had gone smoothly. Outside of his little sister just being his little sister he could tell his mother like Isyss. This was mostly because they spent three hours talking while she ate. 

"Man yo ass stay in the car." He said and she laughed. 

"Nope, now I'm coming." She said and he smirked, surprised that she was serious. 

"Well, come on." He said as the car pulled over to the curb.  

They stepped out and they were in front of a record shop.

It looked as if it had been there for ages.

Isyss smirked. 

She never really took Vibe for a record kind of guy. 

"Teddy?" Vibe called out walking in and around turned an old man.

"Vic?!" Teddy said truly excited to see him. 

He was an elderly black man with glasses. He was in a pair of jean overalls with a long sleeve shift and boots. Teddy had a kind smile that had complimented his golden complexion.

"Hey man it's been some time." Vibe said hugging Teddy. 

"And look, all those old-school songs paid off huh?" He slapped his back proudly as he looked at Vibe. 

"Oh, my bad. Teddy this is my girl Isyss." He introduced her and she extended her hand.  

"Hello. It is nice to meet you." He said smiling and shaking her hand. 

"Likewise." Isyss said.

"I'd hope you come back around." Teddy grabbed Vibe with his other hand and Isyss let him go. 

It was easy to see the old man was excited to see him. 

It was nice to see all the people who were excited to see him, even more so how much love they showed him.